CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY
Items purchased online between 1st November 2018 and 16th December, can be returned / exchanged until the 13th January 2019
1. UK RETURNS POLICY
We are happy to be able to offer a 28 day returns policy from date of purchase. We understand that time can get the better of all of us so we want to make sure you have plenty of time to be able to return your order if you wish. Please note we only offer a 14 day return policy on sale products from date of purchase.
When returning a product you have 3 options:
- Refund to original payment method i.e. card, paypal account e.t.c (please be aware this can take up to 5 days depending on your bank.)
- Add to Store Credit, this is immediate and you can use your blance immediately. Just place a new order in the normal way and when you reach the payment section of the checkout, you will need to enter the 'Coupon Code" Provided in the coupon code field, you will need to enter the code provided in the coupon code field.
- Exchanges we do offer exchanges. We will only exchange the same item originally bought for an alternative size. We do not hold stock so can only exchange an item if it's in stock at the point of processing your return. Please place a new order if an alternative item(s) is required.
Please note we do not refund the orignal shipping charge when you placed the order. If you have decided to return an order and not to use the FREE returns service that we provide (partnering with CollectPlus), we are unable to refund the cost of returning the item(s) back to us. This is the customer's responsibility.
Please allow up to 3 working days from our receipt of your return for us to process your refund; this may be longer at busier times.
2. INTERNATIONAL RETURNS POLICY
- We are happy to be able to offer the same 28 day return policy from date of purchase to international customers. We understand that time can get the better of all of us so we want to make sure you have plenty of time to be able to return your order if you wish.
- All international customers are responsible for the costs in sending items back to 5 Pointz.
- We do not offer exchanges to international customers. If you wish to exchange the item, you will have to return the item(s) back to the return address for a refund, and place a new order.
3. USING OUR FREE UK RETURNS SERVICE
- You can now use CollectPlus FREE of charge to return your parcels to us! Please note there is a £3.99 charge if returning a sale item/order; this will be deducted when we receive your returned goods.
- All UK orders will receive a CollectPlus label with their order. Simply attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered. Drop off your parcel in your chosen store. Please see store locator link below.
- CollectPlus is a convenient way to return parcels via local shops, petrol stations, universities and shopping centres, and it is a service trusted by thousands of busy people every day. There are over 5,800 CollectPlus stores, open from early in the morning until late in the evening, 7 days a week.
- Haven't received a label? Simply visit http://www.collectplus.co.uk/5pointz to find your local CollectPlus store and to obtain your returns label. Enter your order number and your email address, then print and attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered. Drop off your parcel in your chosen store, where you will be given a receipt with a tracking code. You can track your parcel yourself, at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new
4. CONDITIONS OF RETURN
- Please make sure the item is not visibly worn, damaged, marked in anyway with pen or grease, washed, smells of smoke, aftershave, perfume, deodorant or washing powder, or is any condition that we deem renders the item unsaleable.
- The customer is responsible for the item returning to us, please make sure you take adequate steps to ensure the security of the contents during transit back, we cannot be held responsible for exchange or refund if reasonable steps are not taken.
- All items must be returned with all relevant swing tags, labeling, branding and any accompanying marketing material specific to the item. This INCLUDES the shoebox that the shoes come in. If the shoebox is damaged, it means the shoes cannot be resold to another customer; we don't have spare boxes and may refuse to accept a return with a damaged or missing shoebox.
- Occasionally we offer free items with your purchase. If you are returning your item for a refund, any free item(s) must also be returned at the same time.
- If an item is faulty, damaged or incorrect, you must inform us within 7 days or we may not be able to process a refund or replacement.
5. CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS
- From 13 June 2014 the new Consumer Contracts Regulations - which implement the Consumer Rights Directive in UK law - apply to all purchases you make at a distance. The Distance Selling Regulations have be subsumed into this new piece of legislation.
- The 14 working days starts from the day after you receive your order, we actually give you longer with 28 days to return an items to us.
- We need written confirmation of cancellation from you, so you’ll need to contact us quoting your order number.
- If you have already received your order, you will need to return all the items in the order.
- The items must be in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE ABOVE PLEASE CONTACT US ON 01179450555 OR EMAIL INFO@5POINTZ.CO.UK