Reports to Product and Promotional Photgrapher
This is an exciting new opportunity within a rapidly expanding fashion lifestyle retail business for an eCommerce photography assistant. The role is to support the daily operational functions of the Photography Manager within the retail department. We are seeking a candidate who is ambitious and energetic to join a well established friendly team.
• Knowledge of Lightroom, Canon and Macs
• Excellent studio lighting skills
• Graduate or similar in a visual arts related degree, or equivalent proven experience
• Knowledge and interest in sneakers and mens fashion (Relevant but not essential)
• Competent user of Photoshop software
• Display a strong commercial awareness
• Self-motivated, high energy levels and a hard worker
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
• Versatility - Prioritise workload and be reactive to last minute changes.
• Experience in an in house commercial studio environment (Relevant but not essential)
• Originality and creativity
• A high level of attention to detail
• Ability to take criticism and improve creatively and technically
• Outstanding time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
• Be prepared to work additional hours if required
• Able to work as part of a team, understanding how you can help others within your job role.
• Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Tidy and organised. Helping to maintain a tidy studio.
• Maintain a positive can-do attitude in the face of heavy workload.
This is a full-time role, working 5 days per week. Core office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. Please reply with your cv and cover letter to email@example.com