Online Dispatch & Customer Service Manager
Reports to Ecommerce Manager and Operations Retail Manger
This is an exciting new opportunity within a rapidly expanding fashion lifestyle retail business for an Online dispatch and customer service manager to join our ever growing team. The role is to provide excellent customer service to our customers and manage the dispatch process of all orders placed through our online platform whilst being responsible for converting as many returns as possible with alternative suggestions. We are seeking a candidate who is ambitious and energetic to join a well established friendly team.
MANAGEMENT OF DISPATCH
- Organising picking / packing lists and quality control of goods to be sent out
- Fraud prevention using internal methods to identify potential fraud, including address referencing, identifying patterns of fraud and liaising with Paypal and Klarna to protect customers
- Processing customer ordersto meet individual and team targets set by ecommerce Manager
- Creating and managing shipments across a range of courier services to dealing with global delivery options..
- To develop and maintain the highest levels of customer service
- Maintaining & Managing customer requests regarding damaged orders and resolving the issues to highest standard.
- Helping other team members as required.
- To address customer queries and complaints in a range of platforms, including email, Zendesk, Zendesk chat, and social media channels
- To ensure all customer returns are processed in a prompt and efficient manner, within specified returns period over multiple payment platforms
- Managing sales commission with our affiliate platform when processing returns.
- To advise and assist customers on brands and styles, and recommend product
- Manage and respond to Trustpilot and Google reviews
- To Assist customers with lost or late deliveries and raising claims with our courier partners and managing these claims.
- Liaise with third parties on behalf of customers to resolve complaints and issues with third party services
- Reporting on and analysing returns reasons to identify potential quality or operational weaknesses and offer feedback and solutions for sales retention
- Reporting success rate of all outbound parcels to ecommerce manager ensuring sales targets and goals are achieved.
- Reporting weekly declined affiliate commission report to ecommerce manager.
- Ensuring operational supplies are maintained on weekly basis.
- Reviewing and ensuring loss prevention benchmarks are met as per company standards
- Excellent communication skills - with a high level of written English
- Understand the importance of deadlines and getting orders out daily
- ‘People Person’ with the ability to build strong relationships with both customers and our external partners
- A background in customer services
- Selfless Team player
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Previous managerial experience desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in an e-commerce or warehousing environment is desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to work under minimal supervision and the drive to use your own initiative to find ad hoc solutions to issues as they occur
- Ability to work under pressure and think on your feet.
- To be able to build relationships with all departments
- Able to stand / walk for up to 8-9 hours, working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A positive can-do attitude.
This is a full-time role, working 5 days per week but the occasional Saturday may be required. Core office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous staff discount
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Social events
This is a full time position based in Bristol, to apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com