The Puma x ICNY Ignite 'Ice Cream' Pack is released at 00.01am on Saturday 12th September.
Puma has teamed up for the second time with New York based alternative sportswear brand ICNY to bring this sleek new edition of their Ignite technical runner. ICNY founder and designer Mike Cherman developed hs cycle friendly, reflective clothing after being struck by a car when out riding.
The Ignite is one of Puma's most responsive running shoes with Ignite foam in the midsole for superior cushioning, and a seamless breathable mesh upper. This forward thinking design fits perfectly with ICNY's clean, futuristic style. This 'Ice Cream' pack features two colourways with 3M reflective uppers and speckle on the Ignite midsole.
The Puma Trinomic R698 Soft Pack is released 00.01am on Friday 11th September.
Here we have a premium deconstructed version of Puma's popular R698 runner, that first saw the light of day in the mid 90's. As you can see the design is clean and simple with uppers made entirely from soft, plush suede, sitting atop a clean white midsole that houses the Hexagonal Trinomic cushioning technology. The matching laces and thin, preforated tongue finish the down-played style.
As part of their collaborative venture with West Coast brand Born X Raised this Reebok Slide has been given the LA teatment. If you take a look at Born X Raised's blog you can see why they chose to add this slip-on silhouette as part of the release. With it's big Old English script across the wide faux leather strap, these would sit well with white socks, a wife beater and a cadillac with a front that bounces... or they could look sick with your own lounging around getup. The cushioned sole with collab branding adds to the laid back appeal.
Click here to shop the Black Scale QS Injection Pack now.
To highlight the new QS Injection Pack from Black Scale we have put together this look book. Shot in the glamorous location of under the M32 flyover in Bristol, the black, white and red colour palette of the collection is highlighted by draining the colour from the shots.
This collection, which was a Europe only release focusses on the core graphics like the Rebel Flag and other well knowns emblems, printed on Triple A blanks. Created to satisfy a demand for simple pieces that sport these simple designs, this limited edition injection is bound to go down well with Black Scale fans.
The ASICS Winter Trail Pack releases on Friday 18th September at 00.01am.
As the nights start to draw in ASICS have looked to the great and rugged outdoors for inspiration when putting together this "Winter Trail" pack. They have taken colours from the rich greenery, winter nights and rock faces of nature, and put these on winterised suede panels, durable mesh uppers and trail inspired rope laces, to give the perfect Autumnal edition of the their most loved running silhouettes.
Here we have some new pics of last week's ASICS Gel Lyte V "Fresh" release to highlight quite how dope they are looking with there tonal white and grey colour-way. The uppers are constructed from perforated leather, with flat leather overlays sitting over the usual one-piece neoprene collar and tongue. Speckling at the back of the midsole and throughout the grey outsole, finishes this premium look.
The ASICS Gel Lyte V Fresh White / White / Mint is available right now by clicking here.
To keep this "Fresh" Gel Lyte V looking it's best then grab yourself some Jason Markk and Crepe Protect cleaning and protection products right here.
The ASICS Workwear Pack launches at 00.01am on Friday 18th September.
As Autumn properly kicks in, as it tends to in late September, ASICS are releasing this workwear inspired pack, made up of new versions of their favourite runners that look like they will stand up against the harsher conditions. By using a mix of heavy duty materials taken straight from the construction site, the Gel Lyte V and III have both gained a tough, robust feel with rich seasonal colours. The finishing touches include a custom hammer and axe pattern on the split tongue on the Gel Lyte III and D-ring metal eyestays.
Nike Air Jordan 6 Low Black / Metallic Silver / White - 304401-003 - releases at 8am on 29th August 2015 at 5 Pointz.
One of the most stylish colourways of the AJ6 Retro is back in this low edition. Premium all black nubuck uppers sit iwth a matching midsole with hits of Ice Blue and shining silver, with further gleam on the silver lace adjuster. All that's need then is hits of white on the tongue Jumpman and heel tab and grey jersey material on the collar and you've got another remastered winner from the Jordan Brand.
The Nike Air Huarache Run TP Cool Grey / White / Black - 749659-002 - releases Thursday 27th August at 00.01am.
Here with the Nike Air Huarache Tech Fleece, we have Nike's high tech sports apparel influencing the colour-way of a shoe, not the other way around, which has been the usual ocurrance, with Nike Air graphics and design features adourning hundreds of tees, hats nad more. Now we have a style of Air Huarache based entirely around the 1mm Tech Fleece materials that makes up a lot of Nike's premium sportswear, like the Nike Tech Fleece Pant. This material has been specially developed by Nike to give warmth and durability without adding weight.
As you can see, in these preview pics from Nike, the effect of using this material on a Huarache has been to give it a soft, matte finish that contrasts against the shine of the neoprene sockliner. The look is finished with matching laces, metal eyelets and pure black on the midsole and heel pull.
New products from the Brixton Fall 2015 Collection will be available from 5 Pointz by 21st August 2015.
Here we have the look book previewing the upcoming drop from Brixton clothing, which will be with us shortly. As ever, they perfectly blend their own mix of vintage Americana and contemporary skate culture. This combination seems so natural when looking at these shots that you would assume that two have always gone together, but I think a large part of this is down to the aesthetic that Brixton has pushed over the last few years.
The look spans across decades, jumping from current street skating, to 1960's style hippies driving around California in their battered VW van. This gives Brixton's output a timeless appeal, that gives you simple options that look stylish but are eminently suitable for everyday wear. Of course, it also gives you a twinge of envy from the relaxed, sundrenched lifestyle that it promotes when sitting in an office on a rainy day, but they can't be blamed for the British climate.
The Nike Air Max 95 is a bit of a Marmite shoe, with leagues of die hard fans and a whole lot of haters. If you fit into the latter category then I would overt your eyes from this article, and go and make a cup of tea or whatever you do to bring yourself down from a '95 induced rage. If, instead, you're a lover of the unique, aggressive style of the Air Max 95 then take a look at these pics of Nike's "Studio 95" exhibition, that they have recently opened in Tokyo.
It is part of this year's continuing celebrations of the shoes 20th anniversary and showcases the evolution of the shoe from the interesting story of it's conception by designer Sergio Lozano, to the most recent interpretations of the silhouette, using the latest materials and sneaker technology. As you can see the layout plays heavily on Lozano's idea that the Air Max 95 should be inspired by various bits of human anatomy. From neon rib cages to displaying all the archive '95's in glass cases that usually contain a two headed baby, or amputated limb. The general impression from these images is pretty dark and clinical, but I think this matches the strange appeal of what is definitely a strange shoe.
Photos courtesy of Hypebeast.
The Adidas Originals Pharrell Supershell Superstar Running White S83368 is released 00.01am 7th August 2015. See here.
The Adidas Originals Pharrell Supershell Superstar Core Black S83345 is releasing soon after.
The Supershell project is the next chapter of the 45th anniversary celebrations for the Adidas Superstar, and once again they have called upon Pharrell Williams for his creative input. The idea is that the pack is an exhibiton curated by Pharrell, in which he has hand-picked artists to transform the iconic rubber shell toe in whichever way they see fit.
The black pair pictured above are the creation of New York artist Todd James, who is one of Pharrell's personal favourites. Usually known for his colourful murals and canvas, James has done away with colour here and concentrated instead on a pair of embossed hearts, representing the eternal and close relationship energy and matter share. Einstein would be proud.
The Running White pair are sporting a happy, floral design conceived by Pharrell himself for the project. Both share a bright insole design of a simplified diagram of human bodily organs, that reminds me of the old board game Operation. If you are a fan of the Superstar then these limited edition colourways are a must for your collection. Check out the video below to see what the man himself has to say about the release...
The CLSC x Diamond Supply Co. Capsule Collection is dropping in mid August. Keep an eye on our social media platforms for the exact release date.
Everyone loves a good collab and this upcoming capsule from West Coast brands CLSC and Diamond Supply Co. is looking like a winner. Diamond seem to have a Midas touch when it comes to such projects, like the recent ASICS x Ronnie Fieg x Diamond Gel Lyte III that had sneakerheads taking each others heads off to get a pair. As you can see from these sneak peaks that CLSC have released, the core brading of the two go together very nicely. The drop will include hats (including the snapback pictured below), tees and long sleeve tees, hoodies and sweatpants and is expected with us by the 15th August. As soon as we have a definite date for the release then we will let you know.
The Nike Air Trainer Huarache Low White / Scream Green / Royal Blue 749447-101 is dropping at the end of August 2015
The almost neon "Scream Green" is synonymous with the Nike Air Huarache OG, and is one of those colours like "Infrared" that gets collectors salivating. Here we see it on the low version of the hybrid Nike Air Trainer Huarache for the first time, alongside the Royal Blue, that sits with it so well. Like it's OG old brother this low cross training silhouette sports clean white leather overlays on a colourful neoprene sock upper. The black heel with tonal branding, leads down to a light grey sie panel and midsole section, and the whole thing is finished of with a small Scream Green Swoosh on the toe box. Keep your eyes peeled for other colourways of this study silhouette dropping later this season.
The Hundreds Fall 15 Collection will be with us by mid August 2015.
One thing that has made The Hundreds such a wordwide force in streetwear has been the transparency of the brand, and the relatonship that the founders Bobby an Ben Hundreds have developed with the fanbase, through their evergrowing blog. You feel that you know them - their likes, dislikes and traits. - and that they are involved in every part of the process, from the creation of the designs to the constrcution of the pieces. This new look book that previews the upcoming Fall 15 collection, shows how this is still very much true, despite the size of the brand. It is shot by Bobby, who has never made a secret of his love for photography, and styled by Ben Hundreds, the the concept behind the shoot being a collaboration between the two.
In their own words the idea behind these brilliantly composed shots was "to dissect the insecurities, soulfulness and schizophrenic rumination plaquing even the coolest of cool guys." In other words to show the mix of opinions and emotions, that are constantly battling to be expressed in all of us. The result is a story of two ordinary guys, with a lot going on under the surface. Shot in West LA, using simple equipment on a low budget (with a little Photoshop magic) the effect is striking, and is a good platform for the new collection.
Featuring a multitude of premium fabrics including canvas, twill, flannel and selvedge denim this new drop continues The Hundred's Californian workwear aesthetic. It sticks to minimal branding, tailored silhouettes and an innovative use of textiles. Highlights of this new set of wears will be available at 5 Pointz very soon.
The Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro "Marvin The Martian" Black / University Red / Green Pulse / Cool Grey - 304775-029 - releases 15th August 2015.
There was a bit of confusion in the Jordan collecting community earlier in the year with the Nike Air Jordan 7 "Barcelona Nights" being tagged by several sources online as the "Marvin The Martian", and although there are definite similarities it was not the Marvin, and we know this because the genuine article is now being released, and Nike have released these shots of them to settle the matter.
Inspired by the comical, intersteller villain from Warner Bros' Looney Tunes series, this dark colourway is a logical progression from the release of the the Air Jordan 7 "Hare" which was inspired by Bugs Bunny himself. Both colourways commemorate the 23rd anniversary of the Nike Air Jordan 7, as well as being a nod to the 1996 movie Space Jam, which featured MJ acting alongside all your favourite Loony Tunes characters. See Marvin and Michael sharing the silver screen in the shot below.
This new colourway of the Air Jordan 7 Retro has premium leather uppers that are brought to life with Uni Red detailing, a Pulse Green heel tab and a wholw lot of colour on the outsole.
As we've just had a load of dope suede Adidas terrace kicks in, and it can be a delicate material, we thought this video might be of interest to you. A lot of people steer away from suede because it can be so difficult to get clean if some inconsiderate type has gone and stepped on them, whether they're blue or not.
All the products featured here and more, apart from the plant, are available now on our Jason Markk page here. If you're looking for the best cleaning techniques on other materials, then there are loads of other useful vids out there.
We've teamed up with the good people over at Crepe City, the UK's no.1 Sneaker event and biggest online sneaker community, to bring you this chance to WIN a pair of the recent re-release of the "Sport Turquoise" OG Nike Air Huaraches in your UK shoe size. To enter all you have to do is....
1) Follow @crepecity and @5pointzbristol on INSTAGRAM.
2) Repost this image & tag 2 friends.
3) Add a hashtag (#) of your UK shoe size (e.g #UK9) and the hashtag #ccx5pointz.
Three lucky winners will be chosen on Monday 10th August.
If you don't want fancy taking your chances and want to cop some right now then click right here.
The Nike Air Max 95 OG "Neon" Black / Volt / Medium Ash / Dark Pewter 554970-071 releases 00.01am Thursday 6th August. Also released at the same time and date are the:
Nike Air Max 95 OG Premium "Reflective" 759986-070
Nike Air Max 95 OG Premium "Animal" 759986-071
A little while ago we featured a blog here at 5 Pointz all about the conception of and design process behind the iconic Nike Air Max 95, and the trouble designer Sergio Lozano had convinced his colleagues that this was the next step in the evolution of the Air Max series (read it here). Now as the release date of the 6th of August draws closer Nike have released these detailed shots of this remastering of this fierce runner. Constructed to match the original release as closely as possible, this "Neon' colourway, with it's overlay of tonal grey and Volt details in all the right places, is synonymous with the silhouette, and remains one of the most sought after versions of the '95.
Joining this re-release are two brand new premium editions of the Air Max 95, both replicating the colour combination, but moving away from the OG by using different materials to make up the uppers. There is an "Animal" version that replaces the matt leather uppers with panels of various tonal animal prints, similar to the elephant print that is present on popular Nike Air Jordan colourways. The other uses synthetic reflective materials to give the classic a comtemporary twist, that is inkeeping with the initial intention of using the Volt colour highlights to promote safe running in built up areas in bad light. It also fits nicely with the shoes subsequent heritage as a staple shoe for 90's ravers.
Below is an artistic rendition of the Nike Air Max '95, created by illustrator Andy Van Dinh. It is part of an online exhibition that was compiled as part of the celebrations of the anniversary of the shoe. Andy is known for his anatonical work and was therefore a perfect choice for this project, as the original desing was inspired by various parts of the human body. As you can see he has simply taken this idea to it's extreme, and the result is amazing, although I don't think I'd want to rock them. Those hairy bits are a bit too pork-scratchings-like for me.
Here we have a couple of shots of the Nike Air Max 95 OG Premium "Animal" - 759986-071 - that is mentioned above. I'll post some pics of the "Reflective" colourway as soon as I have some.
- September 2015
- August 2015
- Reebok x Born & Raised Slide - Close Up
- Black Scale QS Injection Pack - 5 Pointz Look Book.
- Publish Brand Focus - Coming Soon To 5 Pointz.
- ASICS Winter Trail Pack releases 18th Sept 2015
- ASICS Workwear Pack - releases 18th Sept 2015
- ASICS Gel Lyte V Fresh - A Closer Look.
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low "Metallic Silver" - 29th August 2015
- Nike Air Huarache Tech Fleece Pack - Thursday 27th August
- Brixton Fall 2015 Look Book - Skate and Americana.
- Nike's Studio 95 exhibition in Tokyo celebrates the AM95.
- Nike Air Trainer Huarache Low Scream Green Coming Soon.
- Adidas and Pharrell Williams bring you the Supershell.
- CLSC x Diamond Supply Co. Collab is on it's way to 5 Pointz
- The Hundreds Fall 15 Look Book - They gone lost their mind.
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Marvin The Martian - 15th August 2015.
- July 2015
- How to clean up your suede shoes with Jason Markk
- WIN a pair of the Nike Air Huarache OG's with 5 Pointz and Crepe City
- Nike Air Max 95 OG Neon - 3 versions dropping 6th August 2015
- 10 Deep Summer 15 Look Book
- HUF Fall 15 Lookbook - back to their roots.
- Nike Air Huarache going back to the OG in Sport Turq
- Nike Air Max2 CB 94 Black / Purple / White - A Closer Look.
- Nike Air Force 1 High 07 Suede Pack Black / Red
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Mars Low Hot Lava - drops 22nd July 2015.
- The Quiet Life Tropical Pack Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Bordeaux releases Saturday 18th July
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Nightshade Pack - A closer look.
- Nike Air Huarache OG Sport Turquoise - launches 24th July 2015
- Nike Air Max 95 - 20 Years and going strong.
- Puma NYY and NYK Trinomic BOG Pack drops Friday 10th July.
- Nike Zoom Penny VI Black / Metallic Copper - A Closer Look
- The Quiet Life - Limited Edition Painted Dot Pack.
- June 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low Infrared23 - releases 8am 08/07
- Nike Air Huarache QS Wolf Grey... or is it Mag?
- Nike bring the darkness with the Nike Triple Black Pack
- Nike Air Max Volt Pack - Launches 20th July
- Nike Air Jordan Spring 2016 Preview - Celebrating Achievement
- ASICS 50 / 50 Pack - Gel Lyte III, Lyte V, Lyte Speed
- ASICS All White and All Black Gel Lyte III - back for Fall 15.
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Low Grey Mist - A Closer Look
- Nike Air Rift Relaunched for 2015 - drops 11th June 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan 30th Anniversary - My First Pair
- Nike Air Max 95 Game Royal - Fall 2015 at 5 Pointz.
- Coming soon to 5 Pointz - Nike Mobb Ultra Low Dark Grey
- The Quiet Life Summer 2015 - Painted Walls look book by Katrina Dickson.
- Designer Simeon Georgiev imagines some Nikes of the future.
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Low Grey Mist releases 10th June 2015.
- Nike Huarache NM White / Sail - closer look
- Nike WMNS Air Max ICE pack - launches 4th June 2015
- May 2015
- Primitive Apparel Summer 2015 Illustrated Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Poison Green' dropping 24th June 2015
- Only New York SS15 in London by 5 Pointz
- Nike Ostrich Pack launches 1st June 2015 - Nike Air Max 1, Air Max 90 and Huarache.
- HUF Summer 2015 Look Book
- WIN a pair of Nike Air Jordan 11 Low Breds with 5 Pointz and The Sole Supplier
- Rebel8 Summer Look Book Summer 15
- CLSC Summer 2015 Look Book
- Nike Air Huarache Light Triple White drops 21st May 2015.
- Nike Air Huarache Triple Black Scheduled for 28th May.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra BR 'Breeze' Summit White - close up.
- Asics 'Jamaica' Pack Available Online Now
- Exclusive 5 Pointz Sample Sale
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'True Red'
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Cool Grey'
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro ‘Hare’
- Adidas ‘Cocktail Pack’ – Available Now
- Brixton Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- Krate & Co Shoe Storage Box
- April 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 5 “Pre Grape”
- Puma x Alife 2015 Collection
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Crane
- Nike Juvenate - Packable Convenience with Cushy Comfort.
- Puma Cream Ignite Introduction Pack - drops Saturday 25th April
- Only NY Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Delivery Two - Coming Soon to 5 Pointz
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Barcelona Days - drops Saturday 25th April.
- Puma Blaze Of Glory Crackle Grey / Violet - Closer Look
- Air Tech Challenge II PA Pinstripe - expected 21/04/15
- Nike Air max 90 OG Reverse - drops 14th May 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2015 Preview
- Puma Court Star Emboss Whisper White - Show Summer Some Respect.
- Bugs Bunny and Nike Air Jordan team up once again!
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Georgetown - Drops 11th April 2015
- Adidas x The Hundreds Striker Pack
- Nike Air Huarache Light OG Pack - dropping 23/04/14
- Coming Soon: Nike Air Trainer Huarache
- ASICS Lazer Etch Pack - coming end of April
- X-Large Japan Trip
- March 2015
- Only NY - Spring 15 Sneak Preview
- Nike Air Huarache Run and Roshe Run NM Woven SD - Rainbow Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Metallic Silver - Sat 4th March 2015
- ASICS Gel Kayano Black and White Pack
- Puma Cream Blaze Of Glory Primary OG Pack Part 2
- The Quiet Life: Spring 15 Look Book
- Nike Air Max Family Values
- Walking on Air with Nike - A History of the Visible Air Unit.
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - A Closer Look
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Drop 1 Look Book
- Crep Protect Wipes Now Available.
- Nike Air Jordan Release April - May - June 2015
- SNEAKERBOX3 Recap
- Adidas Originals Tech Super 3.0 Core Black
- Brixton Hat Focus SP15
- Puma Cream Perforated Pack - States and R698s - released 13th March 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero 'Teal'
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - Air Max 1 and 90.
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro 30th "Marvin The Martian" drops Sat 7th March.
- February 2015
- Benny Gold Interview with Breaks Magazine.
- The Sole Supplier iOS app.
- Brixton Spring 15 Lookbook - latest collection coming soon.
- CLSC Lookbook SP15 - first drop of the year coming soon.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Teal releasing 14/03/15
- Reebok bring back the Instapump Fury OG Sport.
- Win the Stingray Nike Air Huarache and Air Max 90!
- Sneakerbox 3 is coming to the Big Chill Bristol on Sat 7th March
- Primitive Apparel SP15 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Classic Charcoal - 21/02/15
- Nike Air Huarache Run PA Leather Black / Sea Glass drops 19/02/15
- Adidas Originals' Tubular 93 OG is remastered with Y-3 style
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "Tech Grey" drops 21/02/15
- Adidas Originals take it back to the court with some retro silhouettes
- HUF SP15 Delivery 1 Lookbook
- PUMA x ALIFE Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Laser'
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG
- Nike Huarache NM - two colourways of this new silhouette releasing 12/02/15
- Nike bring back the Air Stab in OG colours on 12/02/15
- ASICS Valentines Pack 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro 30th 'Bulls Over Broadway' drops 14/02/15
- Puma Trinomic Blaze Of Glory 'Primary OG' Pack
- January 2015
- Stay Protected With Crep Protect
- Puma x Brooklyn We Go Hard Capsule dropping 31/01/15
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run is on it's way in two colourways!
- Jason Markk Product Showcase; Now With Jason Markk Repel.
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Wolf Grey drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Huarache Light Jade Stone and Blue release 22/01/15
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Deluxe Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro French Blue drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Wildwood LE PRM QS Black - Coming Soon
- Puma Disc Crackle Pack dropping Jan 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan Upcoming Releases January - March 2015
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Pack dropping 08/01/15.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Columbia coming early 2015