Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot ICE
Lining up things nicely for the 25th anniversary of the Air Max 90 next year and as temperatures are firmly dropping, Nike have stepped up to the plate with another great selection of weatherised sneakerboots for the fall. When it comes to those icy wet months, you can opt for taking the risk of ruining your beloved sneakers or go for a set of outdoor boots. Or what about if you effortlessly combine the two? Designed with warmth, visibility and dryness in mind for those that might have it a little tougher in the colder seasons, Nike’s new reincarnation of the classic AM90 has captured the attention of Air Max fans with this striking “Infrared” colourway, boot-like performance and tonne of winterised upgrades.
Sitting slightly higher than last seasons mid-top and laced with the retro signature elements of the iconic running shoe, the frosty Sneakerboot ICE is delivered with a leather and mesh waterproof upper dressed in a soft shade of Wolf Grey. Broken up by a clean white “Swoosh” to the midsection, we see hits of Infrared that work their way through the shoe with black on the mudguards. Adding to the winter aesthetics, a premium translucent ice colour finish on the beefed up outsole adds traction and visibility.
Other design features that add to the optimal winter performance of the Air Max 90 Sneakerboot ICE include a soft inner lining, enlarged heel tab and gusseted tongue for additional protection.
The Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot ICE has been launched and is available now.
Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Winter Black
Nike continues to deliver the heat for the winter months with the launch of an impressive range of Sneakerboots that take inspiration from the iconic Air Max 90 silhouette. Created two decades ago by Tinker Hatfield, taking the legendary design and adapting it like this was no easy task. A favourite model amongst many Air Max enthusiasts, we see the design team at Nike break the mould by taking things this to the next level with a host of weatherized upgrades and ruggedness that is set to handle the harshest conditions.
Featured here in the latest “Black Reflective” colourway, the upper is thoroughly waterproofed and decked out in black mesh with tonal leather overlays and a contrasting off white midsole with black accents. The variation on the upper between the black and 3M reflective detailing on the “Swoosh” logo, tongue and quarter panels is a nice design touch with other additional winter features including a rubberised heel plate, gusseted tongue, soft inner lining and an oversized heel tab. The lacing system on the new Sneakerboot Winter has also been redesigned and lends itself to an Air Max 95 style vibe, with fabric tabs instead of the usual plastic eyelets you would normally see on an Air Max 90.
Make no mistake, the high reach on this version of the sneakerboot and snug fit will guarantee your feet stay warm and dry this winter.
The Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Winter Black has been launched and is available now.
Nike Air Max 90 ICE HW QS:
The Navy Workout depends on a more traditional look, with the all blue premium leather uppers matching up with the laces and the mid section of the midsole. This feast of rich blue is defined by the contrasting touch of gum colouring on selected sections of the sole. These two winners are available right now from our Reebok Department.
We are huge fans of the independent New York band Only NY. Run by a small group of friends who keep as much of the production in house as possible. With all their design produced in house and as much as their printing and production done in the USA, they are a shining example of how a brand can stay truly independant while growing to a point of international recognition.
This fresh look book from them reflects their down to earth, scaled down approach to design and style. The feel of New York shines through everything these boy do, from their clean bold typography, to their grimy photography and obsession for hitting up the city with their eye-catching stickers.
Our next delivery from Only NY will be with us at the end of this week (24/10/14)!
The Nike Air Command Force White / Black / Wolf Grey is dropping this Saturday 18/10/14 at 00.01am online and 10.00am in store.
"High and Tight" sums up these towering basketball classics, that have an inflatable unit in the ankle that lets the wearer adjust the hold of the shoe. Hailing from the golden era of basketball high tops this beast of a shoe is dripping with retro style, emphasized by it's height and the neon details. The fact that this shoe has not been available since it first release in 1992 gives this unique silhouette extra appeal for the basketball boot fan.
On it's original release the Comand Force shot to fame with it's starring role as the shoe worn by Woody Harrelson in the street B-Ball classic White Men Can't Jump, alonside Wesley Snipes. If you're too young to have seen this one, or you just missed it first time around then I would highly recommend it. Lots of hussling and some classic one liners.
We are expecting this drop with the next ten days so keep your eyes peeled.
Legendary form meets heightened functionality as Nike officially announces its holiday 2014 sneakerboot collection. Engineered to protect you from the colder seasons we’re about to face, the sneakerboot collection includes features such as water-repellent uppers, sticky rubber outsoles and Lunarlon cushioning. Iconic silhouettes such as the Air Max 90, Rosherun and Lunarfresh appear in winterized ‘sneakerboot’ form just in time to keep your feet warmer, dryer and more visible this winter.
Blending iconic Jordan styling with an innovative design, Air Jordan Future delivers sport-inspired comfort with an upscale aesthetic. This 'Iron Green' iteration boasts a deep olive green throughout the woven textile uppers, wrapped by a solid white Phylon midsole, offering superb comfort and cushioning. The pair boast an asymmetrical lacing system which provides an optimal lockdown and are completed atop an icy translucent outsole.
- October 2014
- Nike Air Jordan Future 'Baroque Brown' - First Look
- Nike Air Max Halloween Collection - First Look
- Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboots - Legendary meets necessary
- Puma Green Box Pack - Detailed First Look
- Reebok Workout Plus: Two New Colourways - Detailed Shots
- Puma Court Star Clean Pack - First Look
- Only NY Fall 14 Look Book - Collection coming soon!
- Nike LeBron 12 NSW Lifestyle - First Look
- HIGH AND TIGHT: THE NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE
- The Hundreds Winter 2014 Lookbook
- Puma Trinomic XT2+ Tech Reflective Pack
- 10 Deep Fall 14 D2 Lookbook
- Nike Holiday 2014 SneakerBoot Collection
- Puma Disc N Calm - Detailed Images
- 5 Pointz X Tom Clapp Art: ASICS AW14 Lookbook
- Benny Gold Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan Future 'Iron Green' - First Look
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: CLSC Fall 2014 Lookbook
- September 2014
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Reflective Silver - First Look
- REBEL8 Giant Blackbook
- Nike Air Huarache 'Triple Black' - Nearly Here
- ASICS Outdoor Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 14 Retro 'Black Toe' - First Look
- Nike Air Max 90 Denim QS - First Look
- ASICS Gel Kayano - Detailed Images
- ALMOST HERE: #SNEAKERBOX2
- August 2014
- Indcsn Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Puma Blaze Of Glory 'Tech Edition' - First Look
- New Brands Dropping Next Week
- Coming Soon: New Puma Footwear
- Rebel8 Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Puma CREAM 'Snow Splatter' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Max Lunar 90 PRM QS 'Suit and Tie' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache 'Love/Hate' Pack - First Look
- HUF Fa14 D2 Watercolour Lookbook by Gorey
- 10 Deep Fall 14 World Wide Wave Lookbook
- Crep Protect Present: The Cure
- Nike ACG Wildwood Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro GS Black / Mint Green / Cement Grey - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Sport Blue - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache Light OG ‘Ultramarine’ – Detailed Images
- Nike Air Jordan 1 KO High OG Sport Blue 23/08/14
- New Brand Focus: CLSC
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Sport Blue
- Black Scale x Pimp C collab: Illustrated Lookbook by vizualzmt (Zach Thompson)
- Puma x WHIZ LIMITED x Mita Sneakers collaborate on the XT2+ (dropping 23/08/14)
- Nike Air Huarache Scream Green - First Look
- Booze Hound - From The Guys Who Brought You Rook
- Primitive Apparel Fall 2014 D1 - Preview
- July 2014
- Re-introducing the Nike Air Flight Huarache
- Brixton Fall 2014 Lookbook
- The Hundreds Fall 2014 - Preview
- Nike Air Jordan 14 Retro Wolf Grey - First Look
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: Beastin SS14 Lookbook
- Nike Air Huarache Light Atomic Mango - First Look
- Nike Air 180 'Safari Sole' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache Gym Blue
- Primitive Apparel Fall 2014 Lookbook
- HUF Lookbook - Fall 2014 Collection - Delivery 1
- Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid QS 'Green Glow'
- Nike Air Max Lunar 1 Jacquard - Detailed Images
- The Hundreds By The Level - Summer 2014
- Nike QS: Trophy Collection – First Look
- Puma CREAM Blaze of Glory OG 93 - Detailed Images
- Only NY Summer Tees Injection
- Nike Air Jordan 14 'Thunder' - Detailed Images
- June 2014
- Nike Air Max 1 Lunar OG - First Look
- 10 Deep Summer 2014 'Island Life' Lookbook
- Nike Lunarspeed Mariah Hyper Cobalt
- Illustrator Focus: Zach Thompson aka vizualzmt
- New Brands Coming To 5 Pointz
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 3
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 2
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: HUF Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Nike Air Flight Squad QS
- Rebel-Yuth x Only NY SS14 Lookbook
- Primitive Apparel Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Beastin SS14 Lookbook - Living The Good Life
- Nike Air Huarache - Summer Releases
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 1
- Mighty Healthy Spring-Summer 2014
- Meet the Nike Air Trainer 1 QS Paid In Full
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro '86
- Beastin SS14 - Drops Mid June
- May 2014
- HUF Summer 2014 Video Lookbook
- Nike Free Flyknit Chukka - Game Royal (Detailed Images)
- The Hundreds Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Crooks and Castles Summer 14 - Shot by Van Styles
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Carmine
- Nike Air Huarache Platinum White
- Brixton Summer 2014 Video Lookbook
- Bristols First Sneaker Event - Sneakerbox 2014
- Puma CREAM R698 OG 93
- 10 Deep Pre-Summer 2014 Collection
- April 2014
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'Concord'
- Only NY SS14 Coming Soon
- Adidas Originals ZX 25th Anniversary Negative Pack (Detailed Images)
- HUF 420 Pack 2014 - Cheech & Chong (Detailed Images)
- HUF 420 Pack 2014 - Cheech & Chong
- ICNY Coming Soon
- Puma CREAM Mesh Evolution Pack
- Puma Suede Deconstruct
- The Hundreds SP14 D2
- HUF Spring 2014 Collection D2
- Puma CREAM Tropicalia Pack
- Nike Air Max Breathe Collection
- Puma States 2014
- March 2014
- Nike Roshe Run Natural Motion (Detailed Images)
- Reebok Classic Leather 'Embossed Camo' Pack (Detailed Images)
- Crooks and Castles Spring 2014
- Nike Air Max 98 OG - Spring 14
- 10 Deep SP14 'Far East' Collection - Coming Soon
- 10 Deep x Timberland Nomad Pack dropping at 5 Pointz
- Puma States Reissued for 2014
- Primitive Spring 2014
- HUF Spring 2014 Collection
- HUF X Wu-Tang Collaboration: Competition
- Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus in Bluebird / Spectrum Blue (Detailed Images)
- PUMA MMQ Leather Disc Cage 'Cork' Pack (Detailed Images)
- Now Stocking: Crep Protect Spray
- Reebok Classic Emb Camo Pack Competition with The Daily Street
- Air Jordan 3 Infrared 23
- PUMA CREAM Trinomic XS850 OG
- February 2014
- January 2014
- Nike Air Max 1 'Valentines'
- Reebok Classic Leather Utility
- Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard Laser Crimson / Dark Grey
- Nike Air Safari Leather Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro 94 Anthracite / Gym Red / Black / Team Red
- Reebok Classic Leather Emb 'Suede Camo' Pack
- Puma Trinomic XT2 MMQ 'Crafted' Pack
- PUMA MMQ Leather Disc Cage 'Cork' Pack
- Only NY Subway Coach Jacket
- Primitive Apparel Holiday 2013