The Nike Air White Ostrich Pack releases 00.01am Saturday 30th May 2015.
Following the current trend for monotone, all white or all black shoes, we have this banging 3 pack of running styles releasing at the end of the month. It consists of a Nike Air Max 1, Air Max 90 and an Air Huarache Run, with the unique feature being the white Ostrich skin texture on various panels across the set. This combined with the gum outsole being the only colour on the shoes, makes for an excellent set of Summer kicks. White and gum always bounce of each other well and Nike have used this fact to full adavantage on This Ostrich White Pack.
Once again we have joined up with our friends over at The Sole Supplier to bring you a very special chance. This time you can win a pair of the Nike Air Jordan 11 Low 'True Reds', commonly known as the 'Breds' that are released this Saturday (23/05/15). All you have to do to enter is:
1) Follow @5pointzbristol and @thesolesupplier on twitter.
2) Repost this image with #5pointzsupplier.
This competition closes Friday 29th May 2015.
New York makes a pretty good back drop for any photo shoot and HUF show with this new Sumer 15 look Book just how sleek it can look. Photographer Brian Kelley takes full advantage of the flat reflective surfaces that make up so much of Manhatten's architecture, to show off HUF's new collection worn by three pro skaters as they cut up the city. Some band new designs join the well known graphics that HUF bring every season, with the standard of construction remaining at the usual high level. There are new takes on the Box Logo along with some nice retro inspired pieces.
Our next Rebel8 drop will be avaialble online by 23rd May 2015.
Here we have the latest look book from Rebel8 set in the sunny, but slightly grimy, streets that make up so much of Los Angeles. As you can see their latest collection contains the usual adaptations of their infamous 8, and some quality cut and sew. This big dose of sunshine is quite the contrast from the usual gritty, dark settings chosen for their shoots, which goes with with the always eye-catching but sometimes scary imagery that comes from the hand of Mike Giant.
Take a gander at the latest look book from CLSC and you'll agree with us that it is one of the best conceived and executed shoots to have been produced in streetwear for a good while. As you can see they are set in various locations in that are dramatic, but don't take away from the clothing and express the pure American aesthetic of the brand. I think it can be said that these shots are a lesson in how to sell a collection. Several included pieces of apparel will be arriving with us very soon, as part of our Summer CLSC drop.
The Nike Air Huarache Light White / White / White (306127-111) is dropping 00.01am Thursday 21st May 2015.
Following the colourful OG pack of the Nike Air Huarache from a few weeks ago, Nike now bring us this shining all white version of the retro light weight runner. Instead of the usual suede overlays they have used premium leather this time round that gives the silhouette a slightly more sturdy appearance. The usual features of a mesh and neoprene sockliner, small embroidered swoosh and plastic lace holds, all sitting on a bouncy air unit midsole, mean this new Summer colourway gives you the usual comfort with a dash of fresh style.
The Nike Air Huarche Black / Black / White (318429-003) is scheduled to arrive 28th May 2015.
We've got another release of the sought after all black version of the unique Nike Air Huarache coming our way before the end of the month. Featuring the usual neoprene sock upper for a snug fit and a large concealed air unit runnng through the midsole adds to the comfort and flexibility. As with a lot of his designs Tinker Hatfield steped the running shoe game up a notch when the Huarache was first released, with lack of side swoosh, large heel strap and leather overlays, it was totally unlike anything the public had seen before. As ever numbers will be limited with this drop, so make sure you watch our newsletters and social media platforms for the latest updates and make sure you don't miss out.
The next step of the 25th anniversary celebrations of the iconic Nike Air Max 90 is the release of this new Ultra BR reworking of the much loved classic. The main feature of this new style is the geometric laser cut pattern throughout the no-seam mesh upper with a soft Ortholite sockliner. The result is breathability, hence the 'Breeze' in the title, and the cored out midsole with deep flex grooves takes light-weight flexibility to a new level. This new incarnation of the Tinker Hatfield runner is a prime example of the new innovations in running technology that Nike have at there disposal.
Asics 'Rasta' Pack Available Online Now
Recently arrived at 5Pointz is the Asics 'Jamiaica' Pack that is inspired by carnival colours that give a nod to the Rastafarian culture utilising red, green, black & yellow as the primary colours that is commonly associated with the history and culture of the vibrant caribbean country.
The pack is completed by a Gel Lyte III in green suede & mesh uppers with the infamous split tongue, the ever popular Gel lyte V in yellow suede & mesh and finally the Gel Lyte Saga in Black and suede uppers all set upon a gel cushioned midsole for extra comfort.
Exclusive 5Pointz Sample Sale This Saturday 16th May 12PM Big Chill Bristol
5Pointz will be opening the doors to the Big Chill Bristol at 12:00PM for an exclusive sample sale with loads of footwear, clothing & accessories at low prices, plus we will have Ded Tebiase playing great music. You won't want to miss out on this exclusive event to pick up some gems at great prices, so make sure you're there at the Big Chill Bristol at 12PM!
5Pointz Sample Sale
Saturday 16th May 2015
Big Chill Bristol
15 Small Street, Bristol, BS1 1DE
12PM - 4PM
Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low True Red 528895-012 - Releasing 23rd May 08:00AM
Shortly Arriving to 5Pointz will be the Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro in the 'Bred' colourway that makes any Jordan silhouette pop with the always popular red, black and white combination. Die hard Jordan heads have been waiting for these to drop for nineteen years, since they were spotted on MJ's feet in the off season. They are built of the usual premium materials with patent leather and mesh uppers, and the usual full length ait unit in the PU midsole.
Nike Air Jordan Spizike - Releasing 20th May 8:00AM.
This Nike Jordan Spizike combines many elements of favourite Jordans shoes, combing the best elements from Jordan 3, 4, 5, 6 and 20 to bring us a new creation. Here you will your favourite elements of the Jordan 3 elephant print and the toebox and sole, complete with double visible airbags, which moves into a Jordan 4 side panel. The tongue is taken from the Jordan 6 and the lacelock from the Jordan 5. 315371-004
Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro ‘Hare’ Launching at 5Pointz Saturday 16th May 2015 – 08:00 AM GMT.
Jordan brand teamed up with Warner Bros back in 1992 to bring us the Nike Air Jordan 7 Hare inspired by the ‘Bugs Bunny’ cartoon. Here we see another fantastic retro of these iconic basketball trainers returning in the iconic colourway which features premium white leather uppers sitting on the comfortable air Jordan midsole, and red Jumpmans on the ankle and the iconic Jordan ‘23’ on the heel.
Adidas Originals ‘Cocktail Pack’ – Available Now
Here at 5pointz we are pleased to announce the release of the Adidas Cocktail Pack. Adidas Originals are showing off their fun an fruity side with the zx 500 2.0 and the Tech Super completed in colourful mesh and suede colour featuring fruits on the heel.
Both come with a cork inner sole that not only cools the feet but also come with cocktail recipes for a strawberry daiquiri on the ZX 500 and tequila sunrise on the Tech Supers.
5Pointz introduces the Brixton Summer 2015 Look Book which will be available online shortly. The New collection takes inspiration from the great outdoors with a focus on key festival pieces. Brixton have stayed true to their American Vintage and Skate image to bring us another timeless collection.
Some of the clothing images used in this blog will be unavailable but rest assured we have a have a great range coming soon
The 2nd Puma x Alife Spring Capsule Installment – Launches 02/05/2015
Krate & Co have come up with a unique and simple solution for sneakerheads and sneaker collectors alike to store their collections in an easy stackable system which all shows off your favourite shoes.
The Perspex boxes fit from a UK size 3 up to a UK size 12 and is presented as a clear storage box with a removable lid. Gone are the days of crushed cardboard boxes concealing those little gems you have stored away.
This Saturday 02/05/2015 5Pointz launches the Nike Air Jordan 5 'Pre-Grape' at 08:00AM
Jordan Brand bring us the celebration of the North Carolina basketball team colours in a Air Jordan 5. The pair boasts a navy premium leather upper with a contrasting 3M reflective tongue with teal Jordan Jumpman sitting atop, whilst Jordan continues with a translucent sole and air unit to complete the NBA team colours.
The very first Nike Jordan 5 was released in 1990 and was the first shoe to feature the ‘23’ stitched on the heel, but absent from this pair, was inspired by the world war 2 Mustang fighter jet that features 3M tongue, mesh netting on the tongue and side panels as well as a unique set of lace locks.
Nike Air Jordan 5 “Hornets” Colour - Midnight Navy/Turcoise Blue White Style Code - 136027-405 Launch Time – 02/05/2015 08:00am
The 2nd Puma x Alife Spring Capsule Installment – Launches 02/05/2015
Arriving at 5Pointz is the much-anticipated release of the Puma x Alife capsule collection as the two brands team up for another collaboration launching this May the 2nd.
Puma Blaze of Glory Sessions OG x Alife - consists of mesh uppers with embossed leather with subtle details of the Alife brand on the lace tips and inner lining really sets this shoe off and is our current favourite release of the Puma Blaze of Glory this year.
Puma Disc Trinomic x Alife – One of Puma’s most iconic silhouette’s completed in Alife’s Fish Tank colours are not only striking but also uses premium materials which we have become accustomed to from Puma and stays true to their heritage.
Puma Suede Mid Stuck Up x Alife - a classic shoe design from Puma reinvigorated with a subtle Alife logo pattern, set off with a gold Puma x Alife New York Logo on the upper and again with a collaborated logo on the tongue lifts this classic sneaker design from Puma.
Puma R698 Stuck Up x Alife – Combining one of our favourite Puma runners with hints of classic colours & materials used set off with the Alife branding along with a purple inner lining and infrared details.
Accompanying the Puma x Alife footwear we have the Puma x Alife Session Tee, Puma x Alife Savannah Tee, Puma x Alife AOP jacket and a Puma x Alife Track Pant to make this one of the most exciting collaborations of the year.
The ASICS Gel Lyte III 'Crane' is released on Monday 27th April 2015.
One thing that ASICS have become known for it's special in-house releases and this 'Crane' colourway of the Gel Lyte III from the 'Turtle and Crane' pack. Both animals are symbols of health and long life in Japanese culture and this positive representation is the inspiration for this colour way.
They feature premium suede uppers with a two tone colour combination that is emphasized by the white stripes running down the side and the subtle speckled effect on the Gel midsole. The perforated toe box, neoprene collar, plastic eyelets and embossed logo on the heel give a wide variety of textures that add to the premium feel of this bright edition of the popular silhouette. The whole thing is finished off nicely with a custom crane feather print on the insole.
The Nike Juvenate is expected to be with us May 21st 2015.
This new Juvenate silhouette from Nike clearly shares several features with the Nike Roshe One that has been incredibly popular since it's release 3 years ago. Designed as a lifestyle runner for the female market it offers fully collapsible uppers (with a dope branded carry bag) to take up minimal space in your luggage. The airy mesh uppers gives you warm-weather comfort and style and the honeycomb foam frame helps them retain there structure, all sitting on a bouncy foam midsole.
Another Nike offering that gives you seamless comfort on a socklike construction, with understated, futuristic style. We're a bit annoyed that there isn't a men's version. Come on Nike.
- May 2015
- Nike Ostrich Pack launches 30th May 2015 - Nike Air Max 1, Air Max 90 and Huarache.
- HUF Summer 2015 Look Book
- WIN a pair of Nike Air Jordan 11 Low Breds with 5 Pointz and The Sole Supplier
- Rebel8 Summer Look Book Summer 15
- CLSC Summer 2015 Look Book
- Nike Air Huarache Light Triple White drops 21st May 2015.
- Nike Air Huarache Triple Black Scheduled for 28th May.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra BR 'Breeze' Summit White - close up.
- Asics 'Jamaica' Pack Available Online Now
- Exclusive 5 Pointz Sample Sale
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'True Red'
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Cool Grey'
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro ‘Hare’
- Adidas ‘Cocktail Pack’ – Available Now
- Brixton Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- Krate & Co Shoe Storage Box
- April 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 5 “Pre Grape”
- Puma x Alife 2015 Collection
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Crane
- Nike Juvenate - Packable Convenience with Cushy Comfort.
- Puma Cream Ignite Introduction Pack - drops Saturday 25th April
- Only NY Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Delivery Two - Coming Soon to 5 Pointz
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Barcelona Days - drops Saturday 25th April.
- Puma Blaze Of Glory Crackle Grey / Violet - Closer Look
- Air Tech Challenge II PA Pinstripe - expected 21/04/15
- Nike Air Rift Relaunched for 2015 - drops 10th June 2015.
- Nike Air max 90 OG Reverse - drops 14th May 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2015 Preview
- Puma Court Star Emboss Whisper White - Show Summer Some Respect.
- Bugs Bunny and Nike Air Jordan team up once again!
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Georgetown - Drops 11th April 2015
- Adidas x The Hundreds Striker Pack
- Nike Air Huarache Light OG Pack - dropping 23/04/14
- Coming Soon: Nike Air Trainer Huarache
- ASICS Lazer Etch Pack - coming end of April
- X-Large Japan Trip
- March 2015
- Only NY - Spring 15 Sneak Preview
- Nike Air Huarache Run and Roshe Run NM Woven SD - Rainbow Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Metallic Silver - Sat 4th March 2015
- ASICS Gel Kayano Black and White Pack
- Puma Cream Blaze Of Glory Primary OG Pack Part 2
- The Quiet Life: Spring 15 Look Book
- Nike Air Max Family Values
- Walking on Air with Nike - A History of the Visible Air Unit.
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - A Closer Look
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Drop 1 Look Book
- Crep Protect Wipes Now Available.
- Nike Air Jordan Release April - May - June 2015
- SNEAKERBOX3 Recap
- Adidas Originals Tech Super 3.0 Core Black
- Brixton Hat Focus SP15
- Puma Cream Perforated Pack - States and R698s - released 13th March 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero 'Teal'
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - Air Max 1 and 90.
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro 30th "Marvin The Martian" drops Sat 7th March.
- February 2015
- Benny Gold Interview with Breaks Magazine.
- The Sole Supplier iOS app.
- Brixton Spring 15 Lookbook - latest collection coming soon.
- CLSC Lookbook SP15 - first drop of the year coming soon.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Teal releasing 14/03/15
- Reebok bring back the Instapump Fury OG Sport.
- Win the Stingray Nike Air Huarache and Air Max 90!
- Sneakerbox 3 is coming to the Big Chill Bristol on Sat 7th March
- Primitive Apparel SP15 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Classic Charcoal - 21/02/15
- Nike Air Huarache Run PA Leather Black / Sea Glass drops 19/02/15
- Adidas Originals' Tubular 93 OG is remastered with Y-3 style
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "Tech Grey" drops 21/02/15
- Adidas Originals take it back to the court with some retro silhouettes
- HUF SP15 Delivery 1 Lookbook
- PUMA x ALIFE Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Laser'
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG
- Nike Huarache NM - two colourways of this new silhouette releasing 12/02/15
- Nike bring back the Air Stab in OG colours on 12/02/15
- ASICS Valentines Pack 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro 30th 'Bulls Over Broadway' drops 14/02/15
- Puma Trinomic Blaze Of Glory 'Primary OG' Pack
- January 2015
- Stay Protected With Crep Protect
- Puma x Brooklyn We Go Hard Capsule dropping 31/01/15
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run is on it's way in two colourways!
- Jason Markk Product Showcase; Now With Jason Markk Repel.
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Wolf Grey drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Huarache Light Jade Stone and Blue release 22/01/15
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Deluxe Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro French Blue drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Wildwood LE PRM QS Black - Coming Soon
- Puma Disc Crackle Pack dropping Jan 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan Upcoming Releases January - March 2015
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Pack dropping 08/01/15.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Columbia coming early 2015