After many years of success with their premium shoe cleaner, the Jason Markk brand unveils its latest product ‘Repel’. While previous offerings have focused on actually removing dirt, grime and set-in stains, the Repel will hopefully prevent issues from ever occurring in the first place.
The Nike Air Jordan 11 'Columbia' White / Black / Legend Blue is released on 20/12/14 at 8am online and 10am in-store.
Style code: 378037-117
These AJ 11 Columbia's get there name from the tone of blue on them that harks back to the team colours of Michael's College side, which was where he first got a chance to shine on the National stage, just before he shot to international stardom. They are a perfect example of how less can be more when it comes to sneaker colourways, with the minimal splashes of Legend Blue helping to bring out the smooth shape of this futuristic silhouette.
We have teamed up with our friends at The Daily Street to give you the chance to win BOTH pairs of the extremely limited Reebok Pump AXT collaboration from THE HUNDREDS.
For a chance to win, simply follow both @5Pointzbristol & @thedailystreet on Instagram and re-post this image with your UK shoe size and the hashtag #5PointzTDS e.g. "UK9 #5PointzTDS"
Entries close Monday 15th DECEMBER and a winner will be announced shortly after. GOOD LUCK!
The Californian bred brand CLSC is one of the new editions to our brand list in 2014 and has become a favourite already with our staff and customers. Their influences mix American sports apparel with common symbols of popular culture, and the quality of their output matches the big names in the industry, despite them being relative newcomers to the game. This excellent look book that features highlights from their latest collection was shot in the amazing Sequoia National Forest by photographer Evy Optics. The contrast of the natural backdrops and CLSC's colourful pieces highlights the quality constrcution of their pieces and the sharpness of their graphics. Selections from this collecton will be available soon from 5 Pointz.
Here's a few pics taken from Only NY instagram that highlight some of the second winter drop that is coming our way and will be available in the next few days. Playing with the usual themes of simple designs with strong typography on clothing made in the USA. This drop also includes the limited edition collaboration with American athletic apparel giants Champion. Made up of tees and hoodys with an Only NY arched varsity graphic on the left chest and Champion logo on the sleeve. Nice and simple and well constructed and appealing to fans of both brands.
Nike Air Huarache 'Triple Black' Black / Black / White 318429-003 releases at 00.01am on Saturday 29th November 2014.
After several rumours and false starts we finally have a definite date for the arrival of the long-awaited Triple Black Nike Air Huaraches. All black versions of popular Nike silhouettes seem to go down like a cup of mulled wine on Xmas day with Sneakerheads and the Huarache has without a doubt been the most popular shoe of 2014. Therefore an all black Huarache is going to get fans salivating from the get go.
The Huarache is yet another brainchild of the infamous sneaker designer Tinker Hatfield, who produced other footwear wonders such as the Nike Air Max 1, the Air Max 90, and several of the best Air Jordan silhouettes. The name is taken from the Mexican word for sandal, because of the innovative neoprene sock incorporated into the Huarache design which means the shoe clings to the foot, with the same stability as the ancient design.
This Triple Black version of this unique trainer features tonal synthetic leather panels that sit over this sock, with a branded plastic heel piece that coordinates with the tactile midsole.
The Quickstrike Nike Lunar 1 '14 JCRD Pack releases on Saturday 29th November 2014 at 00.01am.
One thing Nike can definitely state is that they are the forerunners in Sports technolegy development and a large part of this research effort goes towards the advancement of footwear to provide increased performance and comfort. This latest Quickstrike release combines two of Nike's greatest advancements in this field that have hit the market in the last few years, Jacquard uppers and a Lunarlon midsole.
The Jacquard knit build means that the fabric is extremely fine and there are no seams or seperate panels, which means the fit is like a glove and the look is literally seamless. The Lunarlon technology in the midsole consists of a soft ultra-light plate of foam sitting inside a slightly firmer shell that is also 30% lighter than Nike standard Phylon material.
These features along with an eyecatching three tone pattern across the uppers, which contrasts with the speckled midsole (on the red colourway), and highlights the leather Swoosh. This take on the iconic Air Force 1 Low silhouette is completely unique and has never been produced by nike before in quite this way. Don't miss out on the Saturday drop.
The Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Infrared 23 / Black drops on 28/11/14 - 8am Online 10am In-store.
For true Jordan-heads it doesn't get much more desirable than this original colourway of the AJ6. The large part of the appeal is that this was the shoe Michael was wearing when he won his first championship, and was supposedly his favourite ever Jordan silhouette. Even without this illustrious history the shoe would still stand-out as a game changing colourway with it's nubuck uppers, eye-catching infrared details and, for the first time since the original release, a reflective underlay that shines through the perforations in the side panels. The buzz has been building around this release and numbers are limited, so get in there early if you need a pair of these for your collection.
This HUF x Thrasher Stoops Asia Tour Collab Collection will be available from 5 Pointz in the first week of December 2014.
To celebrate the recent HUF x Thrasher Stoops Tour of Asia the two illustrious skate brands have produced a collab collection with a strong Far Eastern flavour. The plan was to take their world class team to skate some truly unique spots in Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Taipei, Bangkok and Guam and as a side effect gathered huge crowds of fans in all these locations. Here is a selection of shots taken fromth visual diary of the tour taken by photographer Jonathon Mehring, mixed with a preview of some of the products from the collection. Please note we will not be recieving all the colour optons of the products shown here.
To see the online magazine of how this tour went down click here.
The AISCS Xmas Pack is released at 00.01am on Saturday 22/11/14.
Are you feeling Christmassy yet? ASICS definitely are with their excellent Xmas Pack consisting of two colourways of the Gel Lyte Saga's and an icy version ofthe iconic Gel Lyte III. Rich Festive colours decorate the uppers, that are made up of suede, premium leather and mesh with pattterned laces finishing the look. The contrasting toe box on the Gel Lyte Saga's highlights the classic runner silhouette and the toal greys on the Gel Lyte III work perfectly with the golden laces. Numbers are lmited on these Christmas specials, so you might want to get there early on Friday night.
The Nike QS Escape Pack including an Air Max 90, Air Max 95 will be released at 00.01am on 22/11/14.
PLEASE NOTE: The Air Max 1 in this pack has been delayed unti 13/12/14
This limited edition Quickstrike pack from Nike is based around a rich colour palette of tonal leather, with a strong feeling of the brand's ACG range, although it is not officially part of this range. These rich tones of browns bounce of the off white panels and small touches of red to give a truly premium look that shows off each iconic silhouette in a unique way. Although all three are very easty on the eye the most striking effect os on the '95, which uses the change in tone brilliantly with it's horizontal panels of contrasting fabric. To make your escape with a pair you've got to be on it right from the release at midnight on Friday!
PLEASE NOTE: The Air Max 1 in this pack has been delayed unti 13/12/14
The Limited Edition Puma CREAM R698 Snow Splatter Pack releases at 00.01am 28/11/14.
The Puma R698 began life in the golden age of hi-tech running shoes in the 1990's and gained instant noteriety for it's style and performance. The Trinomic cushioning system was popular due to it's use of a hexagonal system in the sole that compressed and rebounded load. The cells supported athletes as they trianed on the track and the disctintive aesthetic meant that the silhouette was soon adopted by the street.
The speckled effect on the nubuck panels, that lay over tumbled leather uppers, take influence from the mixtured colours that cover surfaces in these colder months. This latest brilliant CREAM release drops on Saturday (22/11/14) and is only availablr fro a handful of retailers including 5 Pointz.
One of the special release that are dropping arounf the time of Black Friday is this special Reebok Pump AXT cross-training shoe created in collaboration with Los Angeles streetwear giant The Hundreds. The Pump was first intrduced in the golden of sports shoes when each brand was introducing new technilogical features to thier shoes to out-compete the other brand's. Reebok's contribution to this fight was to give their basketball shoes aninflatable sock inside the shoe which was inflated by a pump on the tongue. The ideas was to give a perfect fit arounf the foot when on the court and then have the ability to easily loosen
The internal rumour at The Hundreds is that Bobby Hundreds really wanted some Reebok Pump AXT's a kid, but his Mum wouldn't shell out for them. So he's had to wait until he has his own intrnationally known streetwear brand until he can get a pair just as he wants them. The original Pumps 'Little' Bobby wanted were mainly white with black and grey, so this collab design flips the colourway to bring the black to the forefront. Other special features include a Solid Bomb pump on the left tongue and a Slant logo on the right heel. Numbers are limited on this unique take on a classic, so don't miss out. We will be posting info on the exact date sooner to the time
Back again in its original sample form; the newest colourway of the Air Jordan 13 Retro should be familiar to Jordan aficionados. Sampled up back in 1998, the striking Cement Grey toe piece is paired with white quilted leather uppers and red suede to form a striking look.
- December 2014
- Jason Markk Repel - Coming Soon
- PUMA Trinomic 'Marble Pack' - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Columbia dropping 20th Dec 2014
- Win The Hundreds x Reebok AXT Pump Pack with The Daily Street
- 10 Deep Holiday 2014 Look Book - Backwoods
- Winter Treads Lookbook
- CLSC Winter '14 Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG - First Look
- Rebel8 Winter 14 Lookbook
- Only NY Holiday 14 // Only NY x Champion
- November 2014
- Nike Quickstrike Lunar Force 1 14 Jacquard Pack
- Triple Black Nike Air Huaraches dropping Sat 29th Nov!
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Infrared / Black 23 - Dropping Friday 28 Nov.
- HUF x Thrasher Stoops Asia Tour Collection coming soon!
- ASICS Xmas Pack Detail Pics - Drops Sat 22/11/14
- Puma CREAM R698 Snow Splatter Pack
- Nike Quickstrike Escape Pack dropping at 5 Pointz!
- The Hundreds x Reebok Pump It Up
- October 2014
- Nike Air Jordan Future 'Midnight Navy' - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro 'Grey Toe' - First Look
- Crooks and Castles Holiday 2014 'Devils Peak' Lookbook
- ASICS Christmas Pack 2014 - First Look
- Dickies AW14 Lookbook: The Great Outdoors
- Brixton Holiday 2014 Look Book
- HUF Holiday 14 Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan Future 'Baroque Brown' - First Look
- Nike Air Max Halloween Collection - First Look
- Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboots - Legendary meets necessary
- Puma Green Box Pack - Detailed First Look
- Reebok Workout Plus: Two New Colourways - Detailed Shots
- Puma Court Star Clean Pack - First Look
- Only NY Fall 14 Look Book - Collection coming soon!
- Nike LeBron 12 NSW Lifestyle - First Look
- HIGH AND TIGHT: THE NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE
- The Hundreds Winter 2014 Lookbook
- Puma Trinomic XT2+ Tech Reflective Pack
- 10 Deep Fall 14 D2 Lookbook
- Nike Holiday 2014 SneakerBoot Collection
- Puma Disc N Calm - Detailed Images
- 5 Pointz X Tom Clapp Art: ASICS AW14 Lookbook
- Benny Gold Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan Future 'Iron Green' - First Look
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: CLSC Fall 2014 Lookbook
- September 2014
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Reflective Silver - First Look
- REBEL8 Giant Blackbook
- Nike Air Huarache 'Triple Black' - Nearly Here
- ASICS Outdoor Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 14 Retro 'Black Toe' - First Look
- Nike Air Max 90 Denim QS - First Look
- ASICS Gel Kayano - Detailed Images
- ALMOST HERE: #SNEAKERBOX2
- August 2014
- Indcsn Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Puma Blaze Of Glory 'Tech Edition' - First Look
- New Brands Dropping Next Week
- Coming Soon: New Puma Footwear
- Rebel8 Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Puma CREAM 'Snow Splatter' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Max Lunar 90 PRM QS 'Suit and Tie' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache 'Love/Hate' Pack - First Look
- HUF Fa14 D2 Watercolour Lookbook by Gorey
- 10 Deep Fall 14 World Wide Wave Lookbook
- Crep Protect Present: The Cure
- Nike ACG Wildwood Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro GS Black / Mint Green / Cement Grey - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Sport Blue - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache Light OG ‘Ultramarine’ – Detailed Images
- Nike Air Jordan 1 KO High OG Sport Blue 23/08/14
- New Brand Focus: CLSC
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Sport Blue
- Black Scale x Pimp C collab: Illustrated Lookbook by vizualzmt (Zach Thompson)
- Puma x WHIZ LIMITED x Mita Sneakers collaborate on the XT2+ (dropping 23/08/14)
- Nike Air Huarache Scream Green - First Look
- Booze Hound - From The Guys Who Brought You Rook
- Primitive Apparel Fall 2014 D1 - Preview
- July 2014
- Re-introducing the Nike Air Flight Huarache
- Brixton Fall 2014 Lookbook
- The Hundreds Fall 2014 - Preview
- Nike Air Jordan 14 Retro Wolf Grey - First Look
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: Beastin SS14 Lookbook
- Nike Air Huarache Light Atomic Mango - First Look
- Nike Air 180 'Safari Sole' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache Gym Blue
- Primitive Apparel Fall 2014 Lookbook
- HUF Lookbook - Fall 2014 Collection - Delivery 1
- Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid QS 'Green Glow'
- Nike Air Max Lunar 1 Jacquard - Detailed Images
- The Hundreds By The Level - Summer 2014
- Nike QS: Trophy Collection – First Look
- Puma CREAM Blaze of Glory OG 93 - Detailed Images
- Only NY Summer Tees Injection
- Nike Air Jordan 14 'Thunder' - Detailed Images
- June 2014
- Nike Air Max 1 Lunar OG - First Look
- 10 Deep Summer 2014 'Island Life' Lookbook
- Nike Lunarspeed Mariah Hyper Cobalt
- Illustrator Focus: Zach Thompson aka vizualzmt
- New Brands Coming To 5 Pointz
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 3
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 2
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: HUF Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Nike Air Flight Squad QS
- Rebel-Yuth x Only NY SS14 Lookbook
- Primitive Apparel Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Beastin SS14 Lookbook - Living The Good Life
- Nike Air Huarache - Summer Releases
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 1
- Mighty Healthy Spring-Summer 2014
- Meet the Nike Air Trainer 1 QS Paid In Full
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro '86
- Beastin SS14 - Drops Mid June
- May 2014
- HUF Summer 2014 Video Lookbook
- Nike Free Flyknit Chukka - Game Royal (Detailed Images)
- The Hundreds Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Crooks and Castles Summer 14 - Shot by Van Styles
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Carmine
- Nike Air Huarache Platinum White
- Brixton Summer 2014 Video Lookbook
- Bristols First Sneaker Event - Sneakerbox 2014
- Puma CREAM R698 OG 93
- 10 Deep Pre-Summer 2014 Collection
- April 2014
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'Concord'
- Only NY SS14 Coming Soon
- Adidas Originals ZX 25th Anniversary Negative Pack (Detailed Images)
- HUF 420 Pack 2014 - Cheech & Chong (Detailed Images)
- HUF 420 Pack 2014 - Cheech & Chong
- ICNY Coming Soon
- Puma CREAM Mesh Evolution Pack
- Puma Suede Deconstruct
- The Hundreds SP14 D2
- HUF Spring 2014 Collection D2
- Puma CREAM Tropicalia Pack
- Nike Air Max Breathe Collection
- Puma States 2014
- March 2014
- Nike Roshe Run Natural Motion (Detailed Images)
- Reebok Classic Leather 'Embossed Camo' Pack (Detailed Images)
- Crooks and Castles Spring 2014
- Nike Air Max 98 OG - Spring 14
- 10 Deep SP14 'Far East' Collection - Coming Soon
- 10 Deep x Timberland Nomad Pack dropping at 5 Pointz
- Puma States Reissued for 2014
- Primitive Spring 2014
- HUF Spring 2014 Collection
- HUF X Wu-Tang Collaboration: Competition
- Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus in Bluebird / Spectrum Blue (Detailed Images)
- PUMA MMQ Leather Disc Cage 'Cork' Pack (Detailed Images)
- Now Stocking: Crep Protect Spray
- Reebok Classic Emb Camo Pack Competition with The Daily Street
- Air Jordan 3 Infrared 23
- PUMA CREAM Trinomic XS850 OG
- February 2014
- January 2014
- Nike Air Max 1 'Valentines'
- Reebok Classic Leather Utility
- Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard Laser Crimson / Dark Grey
- Nike Air Safari Leather Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro 94 Anthracite / Gym Red / Black / Team Red
- Reebok Classic Leather Emb 'Suede Camo' Pack
- Puma Trinomic XT2 MMQ 'Crafted' Pack
- PUMA MMQ Leather Disc Cage 'Cork' Pack
- Only NY Subway Coach Jacket
- Primitive Apparel Holiday 2013