The Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG White / Dark Powder Blue - 555088-117 - releases 8am on 10th Oct 2015.
To recieve a notification email of when this shoe is in stock please click here.
Following the Air Jordan 1 Low "Varsity Royal" that dropped on Wednesday is followed this Saturday by yet another OG release in the form of this high "Powder Blue" edition. Inspired by the team colours of MJ's college team, North Carolina, this colourway was one of the first ever rleases from the brand. Now it's back in a 're-mastered' form with premium leather uppers, the original 'Wings' logo, a perforated toe-box and padded tongue. Get yourself this part of sneaker history at 8am on 10th October from 5 Pointz.
Puma are bringing out a water repellent trainer ready for the winter months the Puma States GTX. These are good looking trainers in two colourways burgundy and black, with the base, tongue and Puma formstrip in the same colour. The trainers are constructed in water repellent Goretex with a leather upper. The Puma logo is on the outside on the trainer in Gold on both colourways with a small black and white Gortex label above. Both pairs come with a gum sole. These our definitely a highlight in the Puma Winter collection, and we are definitely a fan, Well done Puma!
The Nike Air Huarache Utility Black / Black - 806807-002 - is released 00.01am on 15th October 2015.
New for Autumn / Winter 2015 is this new rugged 'Utility' re-invention of the Nike Air Huarache, that has taken elements from the recently re-released Nike ACG Mowabb, to produce a version of the foot hugging Huarache that is ready to take on the colder months. It retains the low top styling, neoprene and mesh construction and heel strap of the original silhouette. It then combines these features with an improved traction outsole, Mowabb style shaping on the air unit modsole, and a D-ring lacing system with a nylon strap that loops though the heel tab. This new look is finished with 3M reflective dots on the top section of the upper.
Nike Air Huarache Utility Pack Premium Utility in Black / Crimson & Black / Orange - Release date 30th October 2015
The new Nike Air Huarache Utility Premium pack features the legendary Huarache fit with the flywire cables, plus the shoe is elevated for the cold weather. With the full-length neoprene bootie your feet will feel snug and warm, whatever the English weather has to throw at you. The shoe has a fused synthetic mudguard which helps keep you dry and pops with reflectivity for the up coming cold and dark months. The sole of the trainer has a sticky rubber outsole, which offers you durable traction.
The Gel Kayano Evo Tech "Winter" pack released October 1st 2015 and are available here.
A RESTOCK of all sizes is arriving at 5 pointz on Oct 6th.
The ASICS Kayano Evo Tech is a reworking of the original '93 Kayano runner that was designed by renowned in-house designer Toshikazu Kayano. The original used all avaialble technical advances with the plastic ASICS stripes provding support down the shoe and ALPHA GEL injected into the midsole for cushioned impact protection, perfect for the long distance runner. The Evo Tech re-invention of the Kayano features new fabric innovations on the seamless breathable uppers, covering a 'monosock' carried over from the OG design. The stripes have been down played to heat transferred applications that lead up to the tonal metal eyelets. All these innovations combine to make the shoe noticablt lighter and more streamlined than the 90's original.
The second drop from this seasons Puma x ICNY collaborative project is releases 00.01am 3rd October 2015.
Following the special edition of the Puma Ignite that was released a few week ago we have the second chapter of the collaboration between the brand and New York based tech sports brand ICNY. This small collection uses the reflective 3M material that ICNY has used to make it's reputation to full effect. As you can see on the R698 the outlines of the layers on the upper have been taped with the special material, which fits ICNY's cycle-safety philosophy and shows off what a classic silhouette the shoe is. We are also getting the tee with fine horizontal lines of 3M and the crew that features reflectie details and a big collaborative logo on the back.
Just in time for Halloween, the Saucony Originals grid 9000 “Hallowed” pack has launched taking inspiration from this spooky time of year. The original Grid 9000 first launched in 1994 and is a classic retro shoe with the typical logo on the side constructed in suede, mesh and satiny nylon. The pack comes in two colourways for you to choose from in black with either orange or white highlighting the front of the shoe. The Saucony Originals Grid 9000 is available for you to buy now, to get yourself prepared for Halloween.
The quintessential Nike Air Max 90 and 1 who have been making moves since the late 80s, are set to release the Nike Air Max 90 Winter Premium featuring a leather and textile upper to provide durability and comfort. The outsole has a Air Max unit and a winterized rubber sole to command winter streets. The colour way is the light grey with the tongue in the same colour in a canvas material, with only the laces and sole being a lighter grey in the AM 1 and the rubberised areas in the AM 90.
Here we have the look book previewing the Rebel 8 Fall 2015 Collection, which will be with us shortly. The La based brand takes inspiration for their collection from vintage New Mexico and heritage work wear, the collection features an extensive cut n sew offerings of jackets, shirts and fleece, which will provide durability, comfort and style to your autumn wardrobe.
Rebel 8 also keeps to their street background roots though with a collection of snapbacks and a disparate mix of graphic tees. Making Rebel 8’s Fall 2015 collection is definitely worth a look this season.
Puma Blaze Of Glory Yin Yang Pack Black / Dark Shadow - 359687 - 02 - Release Date 26th Septmber 2015
Puma have taken inspiration from Chinese culture naming the trainers Yin and Yang which represent the two opposite principles in nature. Yin represents night, femininity or the moon, while Yang is light, masculinity or the sun.
This winter 2015 Nike release the Wheat pack including iconic silhouetts such as Nike Air Max 1, Nike Air Max 90 and the Nike Air Max 95 in the autumnal bronze / Baroque brown colourway, commanding winter streets with an Air Max unit and a winterized ready traction rubber solid tan outsole. The leather and textile uppers provide durability and comfort with the collar and tongue lining have a plush feel, making these go to shoes' this winter.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Low Royal Blue / Black - 70532-004 - Releases Wednesday 7th October, 8am
The Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG is back, and back in style with the iconic Royal colourway. An original colourway to the Air Jordan 1 High, but has never been seen in a low-top. The trainer is constructed from a premium leather upper with laser-etched details for durability with a premium look, with a cupsole to provide low-profile support. The encapsulated air-sole unit in the heel provides cushioning and comfort. You can get your hands on these dope Air Jordans on the 7th October at 5 Pointz.
The Nike Air Max 90 Mid Winter Dark Loden / Black / Dark Grey - 806808-300 - releases 2nd October 2015.
The Nike Air Max 90 Mid Winter Black / Black - 806808-002 - releases on the same date.
As the leaves start to fall and the night close in and everything gets colder, try not to get too down, as Nike have several dope winter themed releases to brighten things up. One of the first is this Nike Air Max 90 Mid Winter in rich autumn greens, brought out by black details. The premium construction is made up of a no-sew, no-seam upper made from nylon Ripstop, a neoprene sockliner for a snug fit, with breathable warmth, on a mid top cut silhouette. All this hi-tech comfort is sitting on the original AM90 midsole with it's extra large Air Max cushioning unit.
The Quiet Life is quickly becoming one of our most reliable brand's for producing quality apparel from premium materials, coupled with well considered, understated design. This precision and attention to detail reflects the brand's founders backgrounds in photography and design, and this also means their look books match the quality of the clothes.
This new set of images, focusing on the new Fall 15 collection from The Quiet Life was shot by friend of the brand photographer Dan Monick, and uses a simple board of hardwood against a flat grey wall to create contrast and emphasise the outfits. Along with key pieces like the Standard Jackson Crewneck (pictured below) a real highlight of this drop is the selection of headwear. From snapbacks to unstructured polo caps there is a wide choice of hats constructed from a selection of premium materials including, denim, suede, twill, with contrasting colour blocking and clean logos.
The best pieces from The Quiet Life Fall Collection are available now right here.
The Nike Air Jordan VI Low White / Insignia Blue / Ghost Green - 304401-106 - releases 8am Saturday 19th September.
The Nike Air Jordan 6 was first released in 1991 when Michael was at the peak of his powers, and was the shoe he was wearing when he won his first NBA championship with the Chicago Bulls. This low cut of the AJ6 first hit the shelves in 2002. As you may be aware, this year has seen the Jordan brand celebrating it's 30 annversary with a selection of 'remastered' versions of classics, made with precision from premium materials. The Air Jordan 6 Low is one of the shoes that has been focussed on in this remastering project, with several excellent OG colourways seeing the light of day.
The next one of these is this "Insignia Blue" version, with white tumbled leather sitting over blocks of rich blue nubuck. The Ghost Green comes in on the embroidered Jumpman lace cover and heel tab, with speckles of it working against the blue section of the midsole, that sit beside semi-transparent, ice blue blacks that wrap around the bottom of the shoe.
The Nike Air Max premium leather pack is just about to roll out a new fall ready variation of the iconic Air Max and they will not fail to disappoint sneakerheads. This time round it’s the Air Max 1 and Air Max 90 that get the hibernal refashioning, perfect for the autumnal season. The sneakers features a durable nubuck leather across their respective uppers and the sole has been treated with a winterised thread to ensure maximum traction. The sneakers midsole is neutral coloured with the famous visible Air max cushioning unit. The trainers are finished off with branding on the tongue and back heel. Watch this space on a release date for these trainers.
Sneakerbox4 is being held at Start The Bus, Bristol on Saturday 12th September. Doors open at 12pm, £2.00 entry.
Bristol's homegrown sneaker event Sneakerbox is back for the 4th time and is in a bigger venue at Start The Bus, giving room for even more rare, collectable creps. From Jordan's, through rare SB Dunks, to the dopest running colourway's ever to hit the market, As if this wasn't enough there is also choice tunes played by a handpicked rosta of DJ's, tasty food and drink available all day, and the chance to pick the brains fo sneakerheads who know too much about their chosen subject. With all this for just a couple of quid, it is not to be missed.
There is also the chance to win £100 of 5 Pointz vouchers for you spend in our Bristol store, along with several other competitions. Below are a few shots of the last Sneakerbox, held earlier this year, to give you a taste of what to expect, except this time it's BIGGER. Hopefully we'll see you there.
The Nike Air Tech Challenge III White / Black / Voltage Purple / Bright Mandarin - 749957-102 - is releasing 02/11/15.
The Nike Air Tech Challenge was originally released as the signature shoe of tennis superstar Andre Agassi, who came to fame as the "bad-boy" of a traditionally uptight sport. The third version of the shoe, as with the Jordan franchise, was seen by many as the best of the bunch, and this "Voltage Purple" colourway as one of the finest original styles. Brought back as an OG release following the success of it's predecessor the "Hot Lava" Air Tech Challenge II, this loud nineties mid-top is bound to be swiped up by sneakerheads on it's upcoming release.
It is constructed with all leather uppers, a neoprene tongue and collar and a visible air unit in the midsole, with orange plastic details and a Nike Tennis logo at the back finishing off the look.
We have just recieved a new fit of Levi's denim in the shape of the the 501 Customized Tapered. The 501 has not been the fit of choice for most people in recent years because it's slightly, spacious comfortable fit has not been in fashion, with most punters wanting a more fitted style of some description or other.
To counteract this and bring the 501 back into play Levi's have developed this new tapered leg edition. As the images and video below explain they give a choice of three looks in one, depending on the size you buy...
Wear them 1 or 2 sizes smaller for a slim, modern fit.
True To Size
Wear your usual size for a classic, regular fit.
Wear 1 or 2 sizes up from your usual for a more relaxed fit.
- October 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Powder Blue
- Nike Air Huarache Utility Black - A new winter ready silhouette
- Puma States GTX Black & Italian Plum
- Nike Air Huarache Utility Crimson
- ASICS Gel Kayano Evo Tech Pack
- Nike Air Max 90 Mid Winter Triple Black
- Puma x ICNY - Drop 2 - 3rd October 2015
- Saucony Originals Grid 9000 Hallowed Pack
- September 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Black / Black / Dark Grey
- Nike Air Max 1 & 90 Winter Premium Grey Pack
- Rebel 8 Fall 2015 Look Book
- Nike Air Max Wheat Pack - Coming Soon
- Puma Blaze Of Glory Yin Yang Pack - Available On 26th September
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Low Royal Blue Releases On The 7th October
- Nike Air Max 90 Mid Winter Dark Loden - 2nd October 2015.
- The Quiet Life Fall 15 Look Book
- 10 Depp Fall 15 Build and destroy… And rebuild… And destroy again.
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low "Insignia Blue" - 19th Sept 2015
- Nike Air Max 1 and 90 PRM LTR Grey - Coming Soon.
- Sneakerbox 4! New Venue More Sneakers 12/09/15
- Nike Air Tech Challenge III OG "Voltage Purple" - Coming Soon.
- Levis 501 CT - How To Wear.
- Puma R698 Soft Pack releases Friday 11th September 2015
- Puma & ICNY present the Ice Cream Ignite - 12/09/15
- August 2015
- Black Scale QS Injection Pack - 5 Pointz Look Book.
- Publish Brand Focus - Coming Soon To 5 Pointz.
- ASICS Winter Trail Pack releases 18th Sept 2015
- ASICS Workwear Pack - releases 18th Sept 2015
- ASICS Gel Lyte V Fresh - A Closer Look.
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low "Metallic Silver" - 29th August 2015
- Nike Air Huarache Tech Fleece Pack - Thursday 27th August
- Brixton Fall 2015 Look Book - Skate and Americana.
- Nike's Studio 95 exhibition in Tokyo celebrates the AM95.
- Nike Air Trainer Huarache Low Scream Green Coming Soon.
- Adidas and Pharrell Williams bring you the Supershell.
- CLSC x Diamond Supply Co. Collab is on it's way to 5 Pointz
- The Hundreds Fall 15 Look Book - They gone lost their mind.
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Marvin The Martian - 15th August 2015.
- July 2015
- How to clean up your suede shoes with Jason Markk
- WIN a pair of the Nike Air Huarache OG's with 5 Pointz and Crepe City
- Nike Air Max 95 OG Neon - 3 versions dropping 6th August 2015
- 10 Deep Summer 15 Look Book
- HUF Fall 15 Lookbook - back to their roots.
- Nike Air Huarache going back to the OG in Sport Turq
- Nike Air Max2 CB 94 Black / Purple / White - A Closer Look.
- Nike Air Force 1 High 07 Suede Pack Black / Red
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Mars Low Hot Lava - drops 22nd July 2015.
- The Quiet Life Tropical Pack Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Bordeaux releases Saturday 18th July
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Nightshade Pack - A closer look.
- Nike Air Huarache OG Sport Turquoise - launches 24th July 2015
- Nike Air Max 95 - 20 Years and going strong.
- Puma NYY and NYK Trinomic BOG Pack drops Friday 10th July.
- Nike Zoom Penny VI Black / Metallic Copper - A Closer Look
- The Quiet Life - Limited Edition Painted Dot Pack.
- June 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low Infrared23 - releases 8am 08/07
- Nike Air Huarache QS Wolf Grey... or is it Mag?
- Nike bring the darkness with the Nike Triple Black Pack
- Nike Air Max Volt Pack - Launches 20th July
- Nike Air Jordan Spring 2016 Preview - Celebrating Achievement
- ASICS 50 / 50 Pack - Gel Lyte III, Lyte V, Lyte Speed
- ASICS All White and All Black Gel Lyte III - back for Fall 15.
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Low Grey Mist - A Closer Look
- Nike Air Rift Relaunched for 2015 - drops 11th June 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan 30th Anniversary - My First Pair
- Nike Air Max 95 Game Royal - Fall 2015 at 5 Pointz.
- Coming soon to 5 Pointz - Nike Mobb Ultra Low Dark Grey
- The Quiet Life Summer 2015 - Painted Walls look book by Katrina Dickson.
- Designer Simeon Georgiev imagines some Nikes of the future.
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Low Grey Mist releases 10th June 2015.
- Nike Huarache NM White / Sail - closer look
- Nike WMNS Air Max ICE pack - launches 4th June 2015
- May 2015
- Primitive Apparel Summer 2015 Illustrated Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Poison Green' dropping 24th June 2015
- Only New York SS15 in London by 5 Pointz
- Nike Ostrich Pack launches 1st June 2015 - Nike Air Max 1, Air Max 90 and Huarache.
- HUF Summer 2015 Look Book
- WIN a pair of Nike Air Jordan 11 Low Breds with 5 Pointz and The Sole Supplier
- Rebel8 Summer Look Book Summer 15
- CLSC Summer 2015 Look Book
- Nike Air Huarache Light Triple White drops 21st May 2015.
- Nike Air Huarache Triple Black Scheduled for 28th May.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra BR 'Breeze' Summit White - close up.
- Asics 'Jamaica' Pack Available Online Now
- Exclusive 5 Pointz Sample Sale
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'True Red'
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Cool Grey'
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro ‘Hare’
- Adidas ‘Cocktail Pack’ – Available Now
- Brixton Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- Krate & Co Shoe Storage Box
- April 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 5 “Pre Grape”
- Puma x Alife 2015 Collection
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Crane
- Nike Juvenate - Packable Convenience with Cushy Comfort.
- Puma Cream Ignite Introduction Pack - drops Saturday 25th April
- Only NY Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Delivery Two - Coming Soon to 5 Pointz
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Barcelona Days - drops Saturday 25th April.
- Puma Blaze Of Glory Crackle Grey / Violet - Closer Look
- Air Tech Challenge II PA Pinstripe - expected 21/04/15
- Nike Air max 90 OG Reverse - drops 14th May 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2015 Preview
- Puma Court Star Emboss Whisper White - Show Summer Some Respect.
- Bugs Bunny and Nike Air Jordan team up once again!
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Georgetown - Drops 11th April 2015
- Adidas x The Hundreds Striker Pack
- Nike Air Huarache Light OG Pack - dropping 23/04/14
- Coming Soon: Nike Air Trainer Huarache
- ASICS Lazer Etch Pack - coming end of April
- X-Large Japan Trip
- March 2015
- Only NY - Spring 15 Sneak Preview
- Nike Air Huarache Run and Roshe Run NM Woven SD - Rainbow Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Metallic Silver - Sat 4th March 2015
- ASICS Gel Kayano Black and White Pack
- Puma Cream Blaze Of Glory Primary OG Pack Part 2
- The Quiet Life: Spring 15 Look Book
- Nike Air Max Family Values
- Walking on Air with Nike - A History of the Visible Air Unit.
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - A Closer Look
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Drop 1 Look Book
- Crep Protect Wipes Now Available.
- Nike Air Jordan Release April - May - June 2015
- SNEAKERBOX3 Recap
- Adidas Originals Tech Super 3.0 Core Black
- Brixton Hat Focus SP15
- Puma Cream Perforated Pack - States and R698s - released 13th March 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero 'Teal'
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - Air Max 1 and 90.
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro 30th "Marvin The Martian" drops Sat 7th March.
- February 2015
- Benny Gold Interview with Breaks Magazine.
- The Sole Supplier iOS app.
- Brixton Spring 15 Lookbook - latest collection coming soon.
- CLSC Lookbook SP15 - first drop of the year coming soon.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Teal releasing 14/03/15
- Reebok bring back the Instapump Fury OG Sport.
- Win the Stingray Nike Air Huarache and Air Max 90!
- Sneakerbox 3 is coming to the Big Chill Bristol on Sat 7th March
- Primitive Apparel SP15 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Classic Charcoal - 21/02/15
- Nike Air Huarache Run PA Leather Black / Sea Glass drops 19/02/15
- Adidas Originals' Tubular 93 OG is remastered with Y-3 style
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "Tech Grey" drops 21/02/15
- Adidas Originals take it back to the court with some retro silhouettes
- HUF SP15 Delivery 1 Lookbook
- PUMA x ALIFE Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Laser'
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG
- Nike Huarache NM - two colourways of this new silhouette releasing 12/02/15
- Nike bring back the Air Stab in OG colours on 12/02/15
- ASICS Valentines Pack 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro 30th 'Bulls Over Broadway' drops 14/02/15
- Puma Trinomic Blaze Of Glory 'Primary OG' Pack
- January 2015
- Stay Protected With Crep Protect
- Puma x Brooklyn We Go Hard Capsule dropping 31/01/15
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run is on it's way in two colourways!
- Jason Markk Product Showcase; Now With Jason Markk Repel.
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Wolf Grey drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Huarache Light Jade Stone and Blue release 22/01/15
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Deluxe Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro French Blue drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Wildwood LE PRM QS Black - Coming Soon
- Puma Disc Crackle Pack dropping Jan 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan Upcoming Releases January - March 2015
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Pack dropping 08/01/15.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Columbia coming early 2015