The Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Infrared 23 / Black drops on 28/11/14 - 8am Online 10am In-store.
For true Jordan-heads it doesn't get much more desirable than this original colourway of the AJ6. The large part of the appeal is that this was the shoe Michael was wearing when he won his first championship, and was supposedly his favourite ever Jordan silhouette. Even without this illustrious history the shoe would still stand-out as a game changing colourway with it's nubuck uppers, eye-catching infrared details and, for the first time since the original release, a reflective underlay that shines through the perforations in the side panels. The buzz has been building around this release and numbers are limited, so get in there early if you need a pair of these for your collection.
This HUF x Thrasher Stoops Asia Tour Collab Collection will be available from 5 Pointz in the first week of December 2014.
To celebrate the recent HUF x Thrasher Stoops Tour of Asia the two illustrious skate brands have produced a collab collection with a strong Far Eastern flavour. The plan was to take their world class team to skate some truly unique spots in Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Taipei, Bangkok and Guam and as a side effect gathered huge crowds of fans in all these locations. Here is a selection of shots taken fromth visual diary of the tour taken by photographer Jonathon Mehring, mixed with a preview of some of the products from the collection. Please note we will not be recieving all the colour optons of the products shown here.
To see the online magazine of how this tour went down click here.
The AISCS Xmas Pack is released at 00.01am on Saturday 22/11/14.
Are you feeling Christmassy yet? ASICS definitely are with their excellent Xmas Pack consisting of two colourways of the Gel Lyte Saga's and an icy version ofthe iconic Gel Lyte III. Rich Festive colours decorate the uppers, that are made up of suede, premium leather and mesh with pattterned laces finishing the look. The contrasting toe box on the Gel Lyte Saga's highlights the classic runner silhouette and the toal greys on the Gel Lyte III work perfectly with the golden laces. Numbers are lmited on these Christmas specials, so you might want to get there early on Friday night.
The Limited Edition Puma CREAM R698 Snow Splatter Pack releases at 00.01am 28/11/14.
The Puma R698 began life in the golden age of hi-tech running shoes in the 1990's and gained instant noteriety for it's style and performance. The Trinomic cushioning system was popular due to it's use of a hexagonal system in the sole that compressed and rebounded load. The cells supported athletes as they trianed on the track and the disctintive aesthetic meant that the silhouette was soon adopted by the street.
The speckled effect on the nubuck panels, that lay over tumbled leather uppers, take influence from the mixtured colours that cover surfaces in these colder months. This latest brilliant CREAM release drops on Saturday (22/11/14) and is only availablr fro a handful of retailers including 5 Pointz.
The Nike QS Escape Pack including an Air Max 90, Air Max 95 will be released at 00.01am on 22/11/14.
PLEASE NOTE: The Air Max 1 in this pack has been delayed unti 13/12/14
This limited edition Quickstrike pack from Nike is based around a rich colour palette of tonal leather, with a strong feeling of the brand's ACG range, although it is not officially part of this range. These rich tones of browns bounce of the off white panels and small touches of red to give a truly premium look that shows off each iconic silhouette in a unique way. Although all three are very easty on the eye the most striking effect os on the '95, which uses the change in tone brilliantly with it's horizontal panels of contrasting fabric. To make your escape with a pair you've got to be on it right from the release at midnight on Friday!
PLEASE NOTE: The Air Max 1 in this pack has been delayed unti 13/12/14
One of the special release that are dropping arounf the time of Black Friday is this special Reebok Pump AXT cross-training shoe created in collaboration with Los Angeles streetwear giant The Hundreds. The Pump was first intrduced in the golden of sports shoes when each brand was introducing new technilogical features to thier shoes to out-compete the other brand's. Reebok's contribution to this fight was to give their basketball shoes aninflatable sock inside the shoe which was inflated by a pump on the tongue. The ideas was to give a perfect fit arounf the foot when on the court and then have the ability to easily loosen
The internal rumour at The Hundreds is that Bobby Hundreds really wanted some Reebok Pump AXT's a kid, but his Mum wouldn't shell out for them. So he's had to wait until he has his own intrnationally known streetwear brand until he can get a pair just as he wants them. The original Pumps 'Little' Bobby wanted were mainly white with black and grey, so this collab design flips the colourway to bring the black to the forefront. Other special features include a Solid Bomb pump on the left tongue and a Slant logo on the right heel. Numbers are limited on this unique take on a classic, so don't miss out. We will be posting info on the exact date sooner to the time
Back again in its original sample form; the newest colourway of the Air Jordan 13 Retro should be familiar to Jordan aficionados. Sampled up back in 1998, the striking Cement Grey toe piece is paired with white quilted leather uppers and red suede to form a striking look.
HUF's Holiday collection for 2014 is on it's way to 5 Pointz! To give you an idea of the winners that are coming through with this collection HUF have been kind enough to put together this sharp look book, highlighting the fabrics they have used this season and giving suggestions of what pieces compliment others. There is a variety of looks in here ranging from a more 90's hip-hop look with a padded bodywarmer and heavily contrasting shades, to a vintage colegiate feel with more gentle natural tones. Stay tuned for this drop coming soon and in the meantime we already have a wide selection of this illustrious brand's products on our HUF page.
Brixton have carved themselves a unique groove into Streetwear with their instantly recognisable uniguw aesthetic. Rather than take influence from other successful streetwear brands, their inspiration comes from bygone eras and cultural areas that aren't associated with the stereotypical big city on the coast scenes that Streetwear originated from. The result is a selction of clothing that plays on traditional designs brought into the present with subtle editions. This look book of the soon to arrive Holiday '14 collection shows this understated, comfortable style and the lifestyle that Brixton continue to promote through their output. The jackets, as ever, are looking strong, along with the usual selection of heavyweight shirts, long sleeve raglan tops and slim fit trousers. We will be recieving the best bits of this latest Brixton collection in the next couple of weeks.
Nike Air Max 90 ICE HW QS:
Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot ICE
Lining up things nicely for the 25th anniversary of the Air Max 90 next year and as temperatures are firmly dropping, Nike have stepped up to the plate with another great selection of weatherised sneakerboots for the fall. When it comes to those icy wet months, you can opt for taking the risk of ruining your beloved sneakers or go for a set of outdoor boots. Or what about if you effortlessly combine the two? Designed with warmth, visibility and dryness in mind for those that might have it a little tougher in the colder seasons, Nike’s new reincarnation of the classic AM90 has captured the attention of Air Max fans with this striking “Infrared” colourway, boot-like performance and tonne of winterised upgrades.
Sitting slightly higher than last seasons mid-top and laced with the retro signature elements of the iconic running shoe, the frosty Sneakerboot ICE is delivered with a leather and mesh waterproof upper dressed in a soft shade of Wolf Grey. Broken up by a clean white “Swoosh” to the midsection, we see hits of Infrared that work their way through the shoe with black on the mudguards. Adding to the winter aesthetics, a premium translucent ice colour finish on the beefed up outsole adds traction and visibility.
Other design features that add to the optimal winter performance of the Air Max 90 Sneakerboot ICE include a soft inner lining, enlarged heel tab and gusseted tongue for additional protection.
The Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot ICE has been launched and is available now.
Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Winter Black
Nike continues to deliver the heat for the winter months with the launch of an impressive range of Sneakerboots that take inspiration from the iconic Air Max 90 silhouette. Created two decades ago by Tinker Hatfield, taking the legendary design and adapting it like this was no easy task. A favourite model amongst many Air Max enthusiasts, we see the design team at Nike break the mould by taking things this to the next level with a host of weatherized upgrades and ruggedness that is set to handle the harshest conditions.
Featured here in the latest “Black Reflective” colourway, the upper is thoroughly waterproofed and decked out in black mesh with tonal leather overlays and a contrasting off white midsole with black accents. The variation on the upper between the black and 3M reflective detailing on the “Swoosh” logo, tongue and quarter panels is a nice design touch with other additional winter features including a rubberised heel plate, gusseted tongue, soft inner lining and an oversized heel tab. The lacing system on the new Sneakerboot Winter has also been redesigned and lends itself to an Air Max 95 style vibe, with fabric tabs instead of the usual plastic eyelets you would normally see on an Air Max 90.
Make no mistake, the high reach on this version of the sneakerboot and snug fit will guarantee your feet stay warm and dry this winter.
The Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Winter Black has been launched and is available now.
The Navy Workout depends on a more traditional look, with the all blue premium leather uppers matching up with the laces and the mid section of the midsole. This feast of rich blue is defined by the contrasting touch of gum colouring on selected sections of the sole. These two winners are available right now from our Reebok Department.
We are huge fans of the independent New York band Only NY. Run by a small group of friends who keep as much of the production in house as possible. With all their design produced in house and as much as their printing and production done in the USA, they are a shining example of how a brand can stay truly independant while growing to a point of international recognition.
This fresh look book from them reflects their down to earth, scaled down approach to design and style. The feel of New York shines through everything these boy do, from their clean bold typography, to their grimy photography and obsession for hitting up the city with their eye-catching stickers.
Our next delivery from Only NY will be with us at the end of this week (24/10/14)!
- November 2014
- October 2014
- Nike Air Jordan Future 'Midnight Navy' - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro 'Grey Toe' - First Look
- Crooks and Castles Holiday 2014 'Devils Peak' Lookbook
- ASICS Christmas Pack 2014 - First Look
- Dickies AW14 Lookbook: The Great Outdoors
- Brixton Holiday 2014 Look Book
- HUF Holiday 14 Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan Future 'Baroque Brown' - First Look
- Nike Air Max Halloween Collection - First Look
- Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboots - Legendary meets necessary
- Puma Green Box Pack - Detailed First Look
- Reebok Workout Plus: Two New Colourways - Detailed Shots
- Puma Court Star Clean Pack - First Look
- Only NY Fall 14 Look Book - Collection coming soon!
- Nike LeBron 12 NSW Lifestyle - First Look
- HIGH AND TIGHT: THE NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE
- The Hundreds Winter 2014 Lookbook
- Puma Trinomic XT2+ Tech Reflective Pack
- 10 Deep Fall 14 D2 Lookbook
- Nike Holiday 2014 SneakerBoot Collection
- Puma Disc N Calm - Detailed Images
- 5 Pointz X Tom Clapp Art: ASICS AW14 Lookbook
- Benny Gold Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan Future 'Iron Green' - First Look
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: CLSC Fall 2014 Lookbook
- September 2014
- Nike Air Jordan 13 Reflective Silver - First Look
- REBEL8 Giant Blackbook
- Nike Air Huarache 'Triple Black' - Nearly Here
- ASICS Outdoor Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 14 Retro 'Black Toe' - First Look
- Nike Air Max 90 Denim QS - First Look
- ASICS Gel Kayano - Detailed Images
- ALMOST HERE: #SNEAKERBOX2
- August 2014
- Indcsn Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Puma Blaze Of Glory 'Tech Edition' - First Look
- New Brands Dropping Next Week
- Coming Soon: New Puma Footwear
- Rebel8 Fall 2014 Lookbook
- Puma CREAM 'Snow Splatter' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Max Lunar 90 PRM QS 'Suit and Tie' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache 'Love/Hate' Pack - First Look
- HUF Fa14 D2 Watercolour Lookbook by Gorey
- 10 Deep Fall 14 World Wide Wave Lookbook
- Crep Protect Present: The Cure
- Nike ACG Wildwood Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro GS Black / Mint Green / Cement Grey - First Look
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Sport Blue - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache Light OG ‘Ultramarine’ – Detailed Images
- Nike Air Jordan 1 KO High OG Sport Blue 23/08/14
- New Brand Focus: CLSC
- Nike Air Jordan 3 Retro Sport Blue
- Black Scale x Pimp C collab: Illustrated Lookbook by vizualzmt (Zach Thompson)
- Puma x WHIZ LIMITED x Mita Sneakers collaborate on the XT2+ (dropping 23/08/14)
- Nike Air Huarache Scream Green - First Look
- Booze Hound - From The Guys Who Brought You Rook
- Primitive Apparel Fall 2014 D1 - Preview
- July 2014
- Re-introducing the Nike Air Flight Huarache
- Brixton Fall 2014 Lookbook
- The Hundreds Fall 2014 - Preview
- Nike Air Jordan 14 Retro Wolf Grey - First Look
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: Beastin SS14 Lookbook
- Nike Air Huarache Light Atomic Mango - First Look
- Nike Air 180 'Safari Sole' Pack - First Look
- Nike Air Huarache Gym Blue
- Primitive Apparel Fall 2014 Lookbook
- HUF Lookbook - Fall 2014 Collection - Delivery 1
- Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid QS 'Green Glow'
- Nike Air Max Lunar 1 Jacquard - Detailed Images
- The Hundreds By The Level - Summer 2014
- Nike QS: Trophy Collection – First Look
- Puma CREAM Blaze of Glory OG 93 - Detailed Images
- Only NY Summer Tees Injection
- Nike Air Jordan 14 'Thunder' - Detailed Images
- June 2014
- Nike Air Max 1 Lunar OG - First Look
- 10 Deep Summer 2014 'Island Life' Lookbook
- Nike Lunarspeed Mariah Hyper Cobalt
- Illustrator Focus: Zach Thompson aka vizualzmt
- New Brands Coming To 5 Pointz
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 3
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 2
- By The Level for 5 Pointz: HUF Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Nike Air Flight Squad QS
- Rebel-Yuth x Only NY SS14 Lookbook
- Primitive Apparel Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Beastin SS14 Lookbook - Living The Good Life
- Nike Air Huarache - Summer Releases
- Epicly Later’d: Keith Hufnagel - Part 1
- Mighty Healthy Spring-Summer 2014
- Meet the Nike Air Trainer 1 QS Paid In Full
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro '86
- Beastin SS14 - Drops Mid June
- May 2014
- HUF Summer 2014 Video Lookbook
- Nike Free Flyknit Chukka - Game Royal (Detailed Images)
- The Hundreds Summer 2014 Lookbook
- Crooks and Castles Summer 14 - Shot by Van Styles
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Carmine
- Nike Air Huarache Platinum White
- Brixton Summer 2014 Video Lookbook
- Bristols First Sneaker Event - Sneakerbox 2014
- Puma CREAM R698 OG 93
- 10 Deep Pre-Summer 2014 Collection
- April 2014
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'Concord'
- Only NY SS14 Coming Soon
- Adidas Originals ZX 25th Anniversary Negative Pack (Detailed Images)
- HUF 420 Pack 2014 - Cheech & Chong (Detailed Images)
- HUF 420 Pack 2014 - Cheech & Chong
- ICNY Coming Soon
- Puma CREAM Mesh Evolution Pack
- Puma Suede Deconstruct
- The Hundreds SP14 D2
- HUF Spring 2014 Collection D2
- Puma CREAM Tropicalia Pack
- Nike Air Max Breathe Collection
- Puma States 2014
- March 2014
- Nike Roshe Run Natural Motion (Detailed Images)
- Reebok Classic Leather 'Embossed Camo' Pack (Detailed Images)
- Crooks and Castles Spring 2014
- Nike Air Max 98 OG - Spring 14
- 10 Deep SP14 'Far East' Collection - Coming Soon
- 10 Deep x Timberland Nomad Pack dropping at 5 Pointz
- Puma States Reissued for 2014
- Primitive Spring 2014
- HUF Spring 2014 Collection
- HUF X Wu-Tang Collaboration: Competition
- Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus in Bluebird / Spectrum Blue (Detailed Images)
- PUMA MMQ Leather Disc Cage 'Cork' Pack (Detailed Images)
- Now Stocking: Crep Protect Spray
- Reebok Classic Emb Camo Pack Competition with The Daily Street
- Air Jordan 3 Infrared 23
- PUMA CREAM Trinomic XS850 OG
- February 2014
- January 2014
- Nike Air Max 1 'Valentines'
- Reebok Classic Leather Utility
- Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard Laser Crimson / Dark Grey
- Nike Air Safari Leather Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro 94 Anthracite / Gym Red / Black / Team Red
- Reebok Classic Leather Emb 'Suede Camo' Pack
- Puma Trinomic XT2 MMQ 'Crafted' Pack
- PUMA MMQ Leather Disc Cage 'Cork' Pack
- Only NY Subway Coach Jacket
- Primitive Apparel Holiday 2013