As we've just had a load of dope suede Adidas terrace kicks in, and it can be a delicate material, we thought this video might be of interest to you. A lot of people steer away from suede because it can be so difficult to get clean if some inconsiderate type has gone and stepped on them, weather they're blue or not.
All the products featured here and more, apart from the plant, are available now on our Jason Markk page here. If you're looking for the best cleaning techniques on other materials, then there are loads of other useful vids oout there.
We've teamed up with the good people over at Crepe City, the UK's no.1 Sneaker event and biggest online sneaker community, to bring you this chance to WIN a pair of the recent re-release of the "Sport Turquoise" OG Nike Air Huaraches in your UK shoe size. To enter all you have to do is....
1) Follow @crepecity and @5pointzbristol on INSTAGRAM.
2) Repost this image & tag 2 friends.
3) Add a hashtag (#) of your UK shoe size (e.g #UK9).
Three lucky winners will be chosen on Monday 10th August.
If you don't want fancy taking your chances and want to cop some right now then click right here.
The Nike Air Max 95 OG "Neon" Black / Volt / Medium Ash / Dark Pewter 554970-071 releases 00.01am Thursday 6th August. Also released at the same time and date are the:
Nike Air Max 95 OG Premium "Reflective" 759986-070
Nike Air Max 95 OG Premium "Animal" 759986-071
A little while ago we featured a blog here at 5 Pointz all about the conception of and design process behind the iconic Nike Air Max 95, and the trouble designer Sergio Lozano had convinced his colleagues that this was the next step in the evolution of the Air Max series (read it here). Now as the release date of the 6th of August draws closer Nike have released these detailed shots of this remastering of this fierce runner. Constructed to match the original release as closely as possible, this "Neon' colourway, with it's overlay of tonal grey and Volt details in all the right places, is synonymous with the silhouette, and remains one of the most sought after versions of the '95.
Joining this re-release are two brand new premium editions of the Air Max 95, both replicating the colour combination, but moving away from the OG by using different materials to make up the uppers. There is an "Animal" version that replaces the matt leather uppers with panels of various tonal animal prints, similar to the elephant print that is present on popular Nike Air Jordan colourways. The other uses synthetic reflective materials to give the classic a comtemporary twist, that is inkeeping with the initial intention of using the Volt colour highlights to promote safe running in built up areas in bad light. It also fits nicely with the shoes subsequent heritage as a staple shoe for 90's ravers.
Below is an artistic rendition of the Nike Air Max '95, created by illustrator Andy Van Dinh, It is part of an online exhibition that was compiled as part of the celebrations of the anniversary of the shoe. Andy is known for his anatonical work and was therefore a perfect choice for this project, as the original desing was inspired by various parts of the human body. As you can see he has simply taken this idea to it's extreme, and the result is amazing, although I don't think I'd want ot rock them. Those hairy bits are a bit too pork-scratchings-like for me.
Her we have a couple of shots of the Nike Air Max 95 OG Premium "Animal" - 759986-071 - that is mentioned above. I'll post some pics of the "Reflective" colourway as soon as have some.
10 Deep are back, fashionably late to the party as ever, with their new Summer collection. Sticking to their motto of "Forget everyone and listen to yourself." 10 Deep continue to carve out a unique path that still fits within the boundaries of streetwear. Leaning heavily on the loud colours and bold patterns of the 1980's this new collection seems to sport features of sun soaked West Coast culture, along with the street ready New York style that they have built their reputation on. On the list of influences that started off the design process is "Rad", which is a 1986 BMX movie that is just dripping with big haired, tan lined, hollywood stereotyped youth culture, with all the great outfits that go with that. A big feature of this collection is a new script logo, rendered in a style that is reminiscent of the movie poster of "Rad", and possibly (although perhaps not so cool a reference) the Tom "Scientology" Cruise racing movie "Days Of Thunder."
New 10 Deep prodcut will be online by the end of July. As ever, we will not be stocking all of the products from this lookbook but it's gives you a good idea of the overall style of the collection.
The Nike Air Huarache OG White / Sport Turquoise / Uni Gold 318429-137 is available from 5 Pointz right here.
It easy to forget, with the array of fashion colour ways and trend for customising, that the Nike Air Huarache is so comfortable because it’s a functional running shoe. This White and Sport Turquoise is one of the originals colour ways from the first release of the shoe way back in 1991, and has a fresh, colourful look that was clearly aimed at the dedicated runner. As is so often the case with Nike silhouettes the adoption of it as a fashion shoe was pretty much instantaneous, and the rest is sneaker history.
HUF take it back to their street skating roots with their new selection for Fall ’15 with some excellent button-down plaid shirts, a reworking of their hooded 10k jacket with taped seams and tonal prints on the hood and sleeves. As ever not all products shown in these shots be be stocked by 5 Pointz, but it gives a good overall feel of the aesthetic of the collection, ad that sun drenched Californian lifestyle that we can only envy as the rain fall outside. Highlights of this selection include the Audible L/S tee with branding on the back, front and both sleeves and the Gratuity rolling tray with it’s frank gold foil message. The first drop from HUF's Fall '15 collection will be online in the next couple of days.
The Nike Air Max2 CB '94 Black / Pure Purple / White 305440-006 is available to buy now right here.
The Nike Air Max2 CB '94 is a new silhouette for 5 Pointz, but has been part of sneaker history since it's first release in the year stated in the name, during the hay day of big, bold basketball shoes. It is arguably the most popular shoe from Nike's signature range created for the NBA Legend "Sir" Charles Barkley. Looking at the design, with it's teeth like ridges on the midsole and aggressive forward pointing leather overlays, you can see why it was quickly adopted as a street ball choice. It was cutting edge in terms of technology as well, with a large visible Air Max2 unit in the heel, and a neoprene sock-liner for a snug fit. The Swoosh being put on the heel of the midsole was also a first on this shoe and finishes the look nicely.
The Nike Air Force 1 High is a certified part of street basketball heritage, having debuted in 1982, and been instantly adopted by the culture due to it's satisfying look and sturdy build on a deep Nike Air unit midsole with pivot points on the outsole, which aids quick changes of direction on court. The padded high cut colour provides a secure and comfortable fit providing excellent ankle support throughout play.
This new set of two colourways gives this classic silhouette a contemporary twist by featuring a monotone colour selection, that has been a big feature of this years output from all the major brands and taking the construction away from the traditional tumbled leather, by using canvas with suede overlays and synthetic leather on the Swoosh and heel tab. The ankle strap is made from hardwearing polyester and the simple look is finished with a contrasting metal lace tab with "AF-1" embossed onto it. A smooth, street ready take on this much admired basketball shoe.
The Nike Air Jordan Son Of Mars "Hot Lava" White / Fuschia Flash / Black / Wolf Grey 512245-105 launches on Wednesday 22nd July at 8am.
This new Hot Lava version of the Nike Air Jordan Son Of Mars is the next part of the 30th Anniversary of the Jordan Brand. The Son Of Mars was first constructed in honour of Spike Lee and his character Mars Blackmon, who starred with MJ in a big ad campaign when the Jordan 4 was released. It is a hybrid that picks and chooses different features of the Jordan 3, 4, 5, 6 and, on this version, the contrasting lace cover of the Jordan 20. The light purple of the Jumpman logo on the on the tongue and heel works well against the glowing red on the midsole sections and lining. The uppers are leather and mesh woth the overlays decorated with Nike infamous elephant print.
The Quiet Life Tropical Pack is released at 00.01am on Thursday 16th July at 00.01am.
Joining last weeks Painted Dots collection from photography driven L.A. brand The Quiet Life, we have this limited edition Tropical Pack. As with the Painted Dots Pack this Tropical release is only going to 12 stores worldwide including 5 Pointz. The 3 products are up to the usual high standard of The Quiet Life's cut and sew output, made from premium cotton and full of little details, with the custom allover print bringing the set together nicely. Now all you need is the pool.
The Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Black / Bordeaux / Light Graphite / Midnight Fog (304775-034) - and BG (womens) version (304774-034) release 8am Saturday 18th July.
Another much loved retro colourway returns here with the Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro "Bordeaux", taking it's name of course from the red wine shade on the tongue and other details. This design was first released back in 1991 and this remastered edition is said to be a lot closer to the original than the re-release in 2011. The look is unusual for an AJ7 because their are no highlights on the peak shapes of the midsole, with Nike opting instead for a tonal black appeal, with the majority of the colour being left for the tongue, outsole, embroidered Jumpman and "23" graphic on the back. These deets bounce beautifully off the shades of grey on the leather nd Durabuk uppers to complete the look. Other Jordan styles are available to buy right now by clicking here.
The ASICS Gel Lyte V Nightshade Pack is available now right here.
To kick off the AW15 season ASICS have just dropped this subdued Nightshade Pack consisting of two colourways of the Gel Lyte V, inspired by the darkness of an unpolluted nght sky and the shine of a full moon. The uppers are constructed from breathable mesh, with overlays of slightly distressed suede and a speckled paint effect docorating the gel unit midsole. The usual Gel Lyte V features are also there of course, including the outlined ASICS formstripes and the neoprene one piece to guarentee a good fit.
The Nike Air Huarache OG White / Sport Turquoise / University Gold 318429-137 is released 24th July 2015
It is often the case that the original colourways of a silhouette are very difficult to better, and this is definitely the case for the Sport Turquoise edition of the Nike Air Huarache, which along with the infamous Scream Green version of the shoe, is now part of sneaker history. It represents the hgh performance background of the shoe, before it was adopted by sneaker collectors for it's street ready style. The Air Huarache was another game changing design from the fount of dope footwear, Tinker Hatfield, and was the first Nike shoe to use the neoprene sock liner to give a snug fit that lasts however long your run is. It was the Nike first shoe to shed the infamous Swoosh as well, signifying how the brand intended this shoe to be seen as a change from the norm. It has since produced a family of offspring, such as the Air Huarche Light and Air Trainer Huarache, with each one earning it's own fan base. Don't miss your chance to grab a pair of these classic OG's on the 17th July. Other Nike Huaraches are available right now right here.
The Nike Air Max 95 OG Black / Volt / Medium Ash - 554970-071 - releases 06/08/15 2015.
The Nike Air Max 95 has been such a popular silhouette since it's release 20 years ago that it is difficult to imagine (or remember depending on your age) that it was a complete game changer at the time. The brain behind this bold move belonged to Nike designer Sergio Lozano, who worked through many edtions of the AM95 with the rest of the Nike Air Max team before they reached the shoe we see above.
As with the Air Max 1 on it's release in 1987, the '95 was recieved with mixed reviews because of it's groundbreaking features that were ahead of their time and completely different from any other sneaker available at the time. Due to the rise of Basketball shoes through the 90's, with Michael Jordan and others enjoying the massive popularity of their signature lines, running shoes has taken a back seat. To bring back the passion that running enjoyed in the 70's and 80's Lozano and the team were going to have to produce a bold and unique product by mixing concepts and taking risks.
Lozano had never worked on running shoes before 1994, having concentrated on training and tennis, but the switching of designers onto a different product catagory is trick often used by Nike to encourage fresh ideas. So, with only four years experience under his belt he was suddenly heading a team to produce the newest member of the Air Max family. The concept that started things off came to him long before work started, when he was walking in the contryside one day and observing the hills and valleys he thought; wouldn't it be great if natural erosion hapeened to carve a perfect sneaker from the rock. He then went home and made a sketch based on this idea, basing the lines running down the shoe on the contours found on the wall of the grand canyon.
This sketch was filed away in his "ideas drawer" and didn't see the light of day until the design work ofor the new Air Max started. The team was encouraged and they began to work fron this original idea, but to make it a top performance running shoe a something else was needed. Lozano found this in some anatomy books in the Nike Design Library, when he had the idea of correlated features of the shoe to parts of the human body, including the ribs, vertebrae, muscles and skin. So the midsole was the spine, raised sections rising up the uppers represented the rib cage, and the layers of overlay are the layers of muscle and skin that encloses the body.
The initial reactions amongst the team were mixed, with some loving it and some strongly objecting. One big problem was that this design left no room for the Swoosh, as placing it in the usual prominent position would spoil the layering effect. Eventually a much smaller than usua Swoosh was placed towards the back, being used as an accent rather than a major design feature. The grey tones were chosen, despite Nike executive being sure that grey shoes don't sell, so that the look would not be instantly ruined by the dust and dirt you pick up while running. The neon yellow highlights were chosen to add high visibility when running in low light.
After finally overcoming the heated objections to the design, and going through numurous review meetings and slight adjustments, the go ahead was finally given and the Air Max '95 hit the market. The silhouette was an instant hit, being adopted straight away into youth fashion worldwide. This cemented the position of the Air Max family in street culture, and once again made running shoes a viable contender against basketball to win the attention of sneakerheads.
The Nike Zoom Penny VI Black / Black / Metallic Copper - 749629-001 - is available here.
The Nike Zoom Penny VI is a brand new silhouette from a range of basketball shoes that is completely new for 5 Pointz. Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway made his reputation in the NBA playing for the Orlando Magic, with his defining feature being his height (6 ft 7 in) combined with his speed. One of the rewards he recieved from his ability on the court was to be offered his own Nike signature line of footwear, and this black and copper number is number 6 in the line.
It is full of premium features including Zoom Air Technology in the midsole with a large window that curves around the heel, a neoprene bootie construction with nubuck overlays, molded posite plates in key areas that give the impression of copper armour, and the Dynamic Flywire lacing technology and a jewelled Swoosh embedded into the side plate.
The Puma Blaze of Glory Knicks x Yankees Pack releases Friday 10th July 00.01am.
Here we have a two shoe pack from Puma's Fast Track special release process paying homage to two giants of American Sports who both abide in the Big Apple; The New York Knicks and the New York Yankees. These two iconic teams from the world of basketball and baseball embody the traditional and glory of America's most watched sports.
The Yankees, who are based in the Bronx and have a championship history that spans back to the 1920's and the glory days of Babe Ruth, are instantly recognisable through their team colours of navy blue, white and grey. The Knicks who play in Madison Square Garden in the heart of Manhatten always sport a rich blue and orange on their home uniform.
These two pro-sport inspired colourways really work with the classic Blaze of Glory silhouette. The usual features are all there including the Trinomic honeycomb structure cushioning in the midsole, the neoprene sockliner. All this is finishing off with a mesh vamp with suede and leather overlays and plastic lace holds reaching up from the colour blocked midsole.
The Quiet Life Painted Dot pack will be available in-store and online from Friday 3rd July 2015.
We're very proud that 5 Pointz is 1 of 12 stores worldwide that will be stocking this limited edition Painted Dot pack from LA clothing brand and design collective The Quiet Life. Among the brand's preoccupations are well constructed cut and sew pieces and photography, and this capsule collection and look book show the two working beautifully together. As you can see a dense, rough-edged polka dot patterns, in different tones, are printed all over every piece, with subtle branding throughout. As stated, the numbers are very limited on this capsule so don't miss the drop on the 3rd July.
Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low White / Black / Infrared23 - 304401-123 - releases 8am Wednesday 8th July.
Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low GS White / Infrared 23 / Black - 768881-123 - releases 8am Wednesday 8th July.
Well looky what we have here... The low version of the classic Nike Air Jordan VI sporting the "Infrared23" colourway that has smashed it on the high version and looks oh so dope on this low-cut silhouette. It is another remastered shoe released as part of the 30th anniversary celebrations for the Jordan brand, and has the special '30' logo printed on the insole. Other features include tumbled leather uppers, icy translucent blue details on the midsole, and dashes of infrared throughout, including on the embroidered lace cover and branded black lace hold. We have these coming in mens and womens sizes, but this is one of the most anticipated Jordan releases this year so make sure you're on it to cop a pair.
This Nike Air Huarache "Wolf Grey is the first Quickstrike release we have had from the brand in a few months and was definitely worth waiting for. If you are fan of this unique Tinker Hatfield designed runner, then we think you're gonna love this ice cold colour scheme. Some sneaker blogs have been dubbing this the "Mag" because the colourway is reminicent of the legendary "auto-lacing" shoe from Back To The Future II. Rumours are bouncing around the internet fuelled by hints from Hatfield and others in the Nike camp that the Mag, complete with the futuristic lacing technology, will be a reality soon and this time it won't just be available to celebrities at a charity auction as with the replicas (without autolacing!) that dropped a couple of years ago. Perhaps, just perhaps, this is a little hint at a very special release in the near future...maybe.
Even without the MJ Fox connection these "Wolf Greys" are a dope summer colourway, with nubuck overlays on the infamous neoprene sockliner and mesh upper. The finishing touch is the semi-translucent blue outsole that again harks back to when 2015 was a way off in the future.
Nike clearly believe that black is the the new black with this special selection of popular silhouettes in the same stealthy, monotone colour way, and we don’t disagree. There is definitely something very satisfying about the entire shoe being adorned in the same tone which almost seems to give the shoe a new shape, compared to rocking bright contrasting colours. This, plus the fact that all black kicks, go with pretty much any outfit make these a very useful wardrobe basic. The Air Max 90 and 1 have Ripstop uppers with nubuck overlays, while the Roshe One, as ever has a dense mesh construction for added foot hugging comfort. These three are soon to be followed by a Triple Black Air Max 93.
- July 2015
- How to clean up your suede shoes with Jason Markk
- WIN a pair of the Nike Air Huarache OG's with 5 Pointz and Crepe City
- Nike Air Max 95 OG Neon - 3 versions dropping 6th August 2015
- 10 Deep Summer 15 Look Book
- HUF Fall 15 Lookbook - back to their roots.
- Nike Air Huarache going back to the OG in Sport Turq
- Nike Air Max2 CB 94 Black / Purple / White - A Closer Look.
- Nike Air Force 1 High 07 Suede Pack Black / Red
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Mars Low Hot Lava - drops 22nd July 2015.
- The Quiet Life Tropical Pack Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Bordeaux releases Saturday 18th July
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Nightshade Pack - A closer look.
- Nike Air Huarache OG Sport Turquoise - launches 24th July 2015
- Nike Air Max 95 - 20 Years and going strong.
- Puma NYY and NYK Trinomic BOG Pack drops Friday 10th July.
- Nike Zoom Penny VI Black / Metallic Copper - A Closer Look
- The Quiet Life - Limited Edition Painted Dot Pack.
- June 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low Infrared23 - releases 8am 08/07
- Nike Air Huarache QS Wolf Grey... or is it Mag?
- Nike bring the darkness with the Nike Triple Black Pack
- Nike Air Max Volt Pack - Launches 20th July
- Nike Air Jordan Spring 2016 Preview - Celebrating Achievement
- ASICS 50 / 50 Pack - Gel Lyte III, Lyte V, Lyte Speed
- ASICS All White and All Black Gel Lyte III - back for Fall 15.
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Low Grey Mist - A Closer Look
- Nike Air Rift Relaunched for 2015 - drops 11th June 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan 30th Anniversary - My First Pair
- Nike Air Max 95 Game Royal - Fall 2015 at 5 Pointz.
- Coming soon to 5 Pointz - Nike Mobb Ultra Low Dark Grey
- The Quiet Life Summer 2015 - Painted Walls look book by Katrina Dickson.
- Designer Simeon Georgiev imagines some Nikes of the future.
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Low Grey Mist releases 10th June 2015.
- Nike Huarache NM White / Sail - closer look
- Nike WMNS Air Max ICE pack - launches 4th June 2015
- May 2015
- Primitive Apparel Summer 2015 Illustrated Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Poison Green' dropping 24th June 2015
- Only New York SS15 in London by 5 Pointz
- Nike Ostrich Pack launches 1st June 2015 - Nike Air Max 1, Air Max 90 and Huarache.
- HUF Summer 2015 Look Book
- WIN a pair of Nike Air Jordan 11 Low Breds with 5 Pointz and The Sole Supplier
- Rebel8 Summer Look Book Summer 15
- CLSC Summer 2015 Look Book
- Nike Air Huarache Light Triple White drops 21st May 2015.
- Nike Air Huarache Triple Black Scheduled for 28th May.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra BR 'Breeze' Summit White - close up.
- Asics 'Jamaica' Pack Available Online Now
- Exclusive 5 Pointz Sample Sale
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'True Red'
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Cool Grey'
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro ‘Hare’
- Adidas ‘Cocktail Pack’ – Available Now
- Brixton Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- Krate & Co Shoe Storage Box
- April 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 5 “Pre Grape”
- Puma x Alife 2015 Collection
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Crane
- Nike Juvenate - Packable Convenience with Cushy Comfort.
- Puma Cream Ignite Introduction Pack - drops Saturday 25th April
- Only NY Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Delivery Two - Coming Soon to 5 Pointz
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Barcelona Days - drops Saturday 25th April.
- Puma Blaze Of Glory Crackle Grey / Violet - Closer Look
- Air Tech Challenge II PA Pinstripe - expected 21/04/15
- Nike Air max 90 OG Reverse - drops 14th May 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2015 Preview
- Puma Court Star Emboss Whisper White - Show Summer Some Respect.
- Bugs Bunny and Nike Air Jordan team up once again!
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Georgetown - Drops 11th April 2015
- Adidas x The Hundreds Striker Pack
- Nike Air Huarache Light OG Pack - dropping 23/04/14
- Coming Soon: Nike Air Trainer Huarache
- ASICS Lazer Etch Pack - coming end of April
- X-Large Japan Trip
- March 2015
- Only NY - Spring 15 Sneak Preview
- Nike Air Huarache Run and Roshe Run NM Woven SD - Rainbow Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Metallic Silver - Sat 4th March 2015
- ASICS Gel Kayano Black and White Pack
- Puma Cream Blaze Of Glory Primary OG Pack Part 2
- The Quiet Life: Spring 15 Look Book
- Nike Air Max Family Values
- Walking on Air with Nike - A History of the Visible Air Unit.
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - A Closer Look
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Drop 1 Look Book
- Crep Protect Wipes Now Available.
- Nike Air Jordan Release April - May - June 2015
- SNEAKERBOX3 Recap
- Adidas Originals Tech Super 3.0 Core Black
- Brixton Hat Focus SP15
- Puma Cream Perforated Pack - States and R698s - released 13th March 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero 'Teal'
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - Air Max 1 and 90.
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro 30th "Marvin The Martian" drops Sat 7th March.
- February 2015
- Benny Gold Interview with Breaks Magazine.
- The Sole Supplier iOS app.
- Brixton Spring 15 Lookbook - latest collection coming soon.
- CLSC Lookbook SP15 - first drop of the year coming soon.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Teal releasing 14/03/15
- Reebok bring back the Instapump Fury OG Sport.
- Win the Stingray Nike Air Huarache and Air Max 90!
- Sneakerbox 3 is coming to the Big Chill Bristol on Sat 7th March
- Primitive Apparel SP15 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Classic Charcoal - 21/02/15
- Nike Air Huarache Run PA Leather Black / Sea Glass drops 19/02/15
- Adidas Originals' Tubular 93 OG is remastered with Y-3 style
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "Tech Grey" drops 21/02/15
- Adidas Originals take it back to the court with some retro silhouettes
- HUF SP15 Delivery 1 Lookbook
- PUMA x ALIFE Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Laser'
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG
- Nike Huarache NM - two colourways of this new silhouette releasing 12/02/15
- Nike bring back the Air Stab in OG colours on 12/02/15
- ASICS Valentines Pack 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro 30th 'Bulls Over Broadway' drops 14/02/15
- Puma Trinomic Blaze Of Glory 'Primary OG' Pack
- January 2015
- Stay Protected With Crep Protect
- Puma x Brooklyn We Go Hard Capsule dropping 31/01/15
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run is on it's way in two colourways!
- Jason Markk Product Showcase; Now With Jason Markk Repel.
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Wolf Grey drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Huarache Light Jade Stone and Blue release 22/01/15
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Deluxe Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro French Blue drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Wildwood LE PRM QS Black - Coming Soon
- Puma Disc Crackle Pack dropping Jan 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan Upcoming Releases January - March 2015
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Pack dropping 08/01/15.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Columbia coming early 2015