CLSC winter 2015 will be available online and in-store the beginning of December.
CLSC Returns this winter with a introductory look at the upcoming collection for winter 2105. For this collection CLSC were inspired by sex, drugs, sports and music, and is a seasonal range of apposed sports wear with military-esque cut and sew pieces included the normal CLSC pieces such as tees, hats and crewnecks. Key pieces in the collection such as the CLSC coach jacket and hoody. The collection will be available on line and in store the beginning of December.
Nike Mowabb OG Militia Green/Black-Dark Loden-Bamboo - 749492-303 - Releasing on the 19th December 2015
A true legend in the Nike outdoor ACG line-up that debuted in 1991 is the Nike Mowabb OG Men’s shoe which sets you up with an iconic one-to-one reissue but with major improvements to the fit and look. The new neoprene bootie is easy to slip on and off and has the ACG’s obligatory pop of conspicuousness with eye-popping crimson as well as on the accents. The leather upper is in two-tone olive with the midsole being a third shade of olive with white and black speckles. The shoes feature a new injected phylon midsole which is lighter and more flexible then the predecessors and to finish the look of they come complete with olive rope style laces.
The Nike Air Force 1 Elite Whaet / Brown / Gum Light Brown - 725146-700 - is arriving on 18th December 2015.
The 'Elite' version of the iconic Nike Air Force 1 is new for this season and we have already received a 'Tawny' colourway a couple of weeks ago. The Air Force 1, as the name suggests, has always contained the Nike Air cushioning technology within the midsole. However now for the first time, you can see the inner workings through a 'bubble' wndow - a feature that was, of course, first introduced with Tinker Hatfield's Air Max 1 design.
This upcoming 'Wheat' edition of the Air Force 1 Elite has premium suede uppers that hook up very nicely with the gum outsole, with the colour being brought out by the contrast with the black details.
Modern Japanese youth culture has always been good at absorbing the best bits of western style and representing it in a truly unique and Japanese manner. Streetwear and the associated sneaker obsession is no different.
This video produced by GQ.com, as part of their Sneakerheadz series highlights the level that Japanese kids has taken sneaker collecting too. As stated in the vid Nike Air Max has always been the most popular range since it's introduction to the country in the late eightie's, but plenty of other styles and brand's can be clocked in the footage.
One main feature of the video is a self confessed sneaker addict, Katsuhige Kamamoto, who from humble beginnings now owns his own store: Skit. His business is unique because it is a bricks and mortar store that you can visit and browse, but he focuses solely on reselling. He buys up collections, the biggest from 1 person being 800 pairs for 6 million yen (approximately £32,000), and sells them through his store. he currently has an inventory of 15,000 pairs!
Click the link below to see this guys set up and more. My personal highlight is the shot of the girl rocking a FUBU jersey and making it look good!
Jason Markk Suede Cleaner will be available on the 26th November
To keep your suede sneakers looking box fresh you need the right tools. Previously suede shoes were notoriously hard to keep clean. But Jason Markk has come up with a perfect kit to add to your cleaning arsenal. In the Suede cleaning kit there is an eraser and brush. The eraser helps to remove dirt from materials including suede, nubuck and even midsoles by working back and forth using gentle to mild pressure. You follow this by using the suede handle brush to restore the suede to its original guise.
The handcrafted beech wood brush comes with soft horsehair bristles ideal for cleaning sensitive materials. Retailing for £10 and available at 5 Pointz on the 26th November, the Suede Cleaning Kit is an essential product for every shoe-obsessed, sneaker head, and fashion forward customer.
Now that summer has come and gone we have been concentrating on our autumn collection. This year the autumn apparel is both functional and stylish compromising of what you would expect from autumn lines including jackets, shirts, hoodies, crewnecks and more. The quality has been exceptional this year with Nano technology bought in to keep you dry through the wet months and thick fabrics.
To give you a helping hand we have four looks for you and all items shown have a 10% discount using code AUTUMN for one week only ending on the 28th November 2015.
The Hundreds x Pepsi Collection will be with us by the end of November 2015.
Bobby Hundreds is a passionate and knowledgeable observer of American culture, and there are a handful of brand's that are undeniably part of American history. Pepsi-Cola, along with another beverage company that we won't mention here, is one of these brands. One reason why they have made such an impact on the country and the world is there cunning use of beautiful woman in their advertising campaigns throughout the decades, and I think Bobby might be a fan of them too.
This special collaboration is based around re-workings of landmark Pepsi imagery, starting in the 1940's and going all the way up to the advert for the imaginary 'Pepsi Perfect' that was featured in the film 'Back To The Future II" (Another Bobby favourite). Personally I think they hit their peak in the eighties, but there is something to be said for the truly vintage stuff. Keep an eye on our social platforms for a definite release date.
Nike Air Max 95 Essential Black / Clear Grey – Anthrct – University Red - 749766-065 – Releasing on 4th December 2015 at 12:01am
The running-inspired classic Nike Air Max 95 was first released back in 1995 and was as much as a hit back then as it is now. The visual design of the Air Max 95 is based on the human anatomy, with the spine of the shoe resembling the human spine and materials intended to represent skin, ribs and tendons.
The Nike Air Max 95 Essential will be released on the 4th December and blends a mesh upper with synthetic and leather overlays for the iconic 95 look. The Max Air units are visible in the heel and forefoot which helps absorbs impact and the unique lacing system creates a custom fit.
We are proud to announce that Sneaker Freaker Magazine is now available from 5 Pointz! Because of this we thought we’d give you a little outline of the world’s No. 1 independent sneaker magazine’s history.
It was founded way back in 2002, in Melbourne Australia by Simon Wood, who stills edits the magazine today. He started the venture, like a true sneaker-head, to get his hands on some free shoes. 13 years later Sneaker Freaker is produced tri-annually and sold in over 50 countries, with editions published in Spanish, German and Russian.
This venture that in Wood’s word’s started as a ‘”fanzine” has given him a unheard of, unbiased key into international sneaker culture and led to meetings with the big names. Examples of this include attending the Air Force 1 Anniversary party with Nas and KRS One, and hiking in Utah with Tinker Hatfield and the Nike ACG Team. Not bad.
The magazine was spreading the dope kicks gospel across the globe just as the internet was becoming the cultural center it is today, and SneakerFreaker.com has expanded along with it. It is now a go to online source of news on sneakers and the related culture. A unique feature is The Sneaker Freaker Museum – a huge, ever growing archive of sports footwear that spans back across the decades.
One main factor of the magazine becoming such a powerhouse in the scene is it’s long list of tasty collaborations with some of the biggest names in the industry. Here is a small selection of some of the best over the years…
Sneaker Freaker x Puma "Shark Attack" Pack.
Sneaker Freaker x Puma R698 "Geography Teacher"
Sneaker Freaker x ASICS Gel Lyte III "Alvin Purple"
Sneaker Freaker x ASICS Gel Kayano "Melvin"
Sneaker Freaker x Saucony Grid 9000 "Bushwacker"
And it's not just sneakers. They have also teamed up with top brands from related industries producing their own version of AIAIAI headphones and Montana Infra Red spraypaint...
The Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro "Aqua" Black / True Red / Flint Grey / Bright Concord - 305381-025 - releases 8am Friday 27th November 2015.
...with a BG version (305368-025) in smaller sizes on the same date at the same time.
As part of the Air Jordan brand's 'Retro Lineup' for the 2015 Holiday season, here we have an OG "Aqua" colour-way of the Jordan 8 Retro. The AJ8, as with so many Jordan silhouettes, changed the sneaker game when they were debuted by His Airness on court, during the 1992-93 championship season. It instantly caught the attention of fans, with it's distinctive straps that sit over the laces (that many like to wear open), and the towel-like embroidered Jumpman patch on the tongue. The popularity of the Jordan VIII has led to many re-releases in various colour-ways, always retaining the moulded details, colourful accents and iconic straps.
This "Aqua" edition of the AJ8 was first worn by MJ in the 1993 All-Star Game. It has been constructed with OG materials and fully re-mastered to ensure the quality is up to and in some ways beyond the original. They have Nubuck uppers, along with Bright Concord and Aqua highlights that bounce nicely off the black and grey. Don't miss these OG bad-boys when they drop on Friday 27th November.
Asics Gel Lyte V (Gortex) Soft Grey H429Y
Asics Gel Lyte V (Gortex) Black / Latigo Bay H429Y
The first storm to be officially named by the Met Office (aptly named storm Abigail) is set to hit Britain tomorrow, so what better way to prepare for this storm then weatherproofing your feet and buying yourself a pair of Asics Gel Lyte V Gore-Tex©. The Gel Lyte V is one of Asics most popular retro runners and it’s not hard to see why. The sneakers are constructed in suede, leather and mesh with a Gore-Tex© membrane that provides a waterproof shield. They feature three GEL packs in the midsole for extra comfort. The colour-ways stand out in Soft-Grey /Purple and Black / Latigo Bay.
Huf x Thrasher Collaboration is Available on Monday 16th November
Another good collaboration is on its way and this time its Huf x Trasher. Thrasher is a monthly skateboarding magazine founded in 1981 in the USA. The publication consists primarily of skateboard, photography, interviews, music and reviews. All this fits nicely into the Huf branding and the collection shows this.
Check out the photo recap from the Huf team’s recent journey across America in the Huf x Thrasher shadow van for the stoops USA tour 2015, showcasing the collection. The team venture from New York City to Honolulu, making stops in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Chicago, and Seattle along the way…
ASICS Gel Lyte Respector Black / Black H5W3L-9090
ASICS Gel Lyte V Shadow Pack Black / Black H5M4L-9090
The anticipated Shadow pack got released this week in a Gel Lyte V and Gel Lyte Respector both in black / black. The sneakers are constructed in a full black suede upper with contrasting grey accents on the tiger stripe, leather heel and lacing area. The sneakers feature 3M reflective heel and stripes detailing. The shoes of course feature the brands signature cushioning system and branding on the sidewalls and tongue. Making these a stand out shoe in the Asics Winter collection.
We have just received a delivery of the first issue of the new Crepe City Magazine. Produced by the good people behind the well known, London based, sneaker festival in conjunction with TDS Agency who are best known for producing the UK's number one streetwear blog; The Daily Street. It is a satisfying 'Digest' size (14 x 21cm) with a textured cover, and internal section dividers made of the same coated card, and each page is made of thick pulp paper. All this adds up to a give a premium effect that tallies perfectly with the well-considered spacious design that gives the sneaker imagery, and the 'unashamedly geeky' content plenty of room to breath.
In regard to content; each issue will be covering three main themes - the sneakers themselves, the associated culture, and the collecting - which make up the passion behind the Crepe City project. The 'Archive' section is a 20+ page focus on the collection of one well-known obsessive each issue, with this first one highlighting the favourite shoes of Steve Brydon. He has been in the game since the early nineties, and it perhaps best known for his work with Crooked Tongues on several of their collaborative projects, and this substantial feature only brushes the surface of his colossal collection.
Other highlights include a 12 page feature on the Nike MAG, that was recently worn by MJ Fox on American television, a history of the Puma Blaze Of Glory, and a focus on the last six years of The Crepe City events, that have been growing in scale an influence since their inception. So whether you're an old school 'head with years of collecting behind you, or you're just starting out on your addiction, this publication is full of knowledgeable articles and top quality photography that will definitely spark your interest.
Primitive Apparel has a very similar backstory to HUF in that it was the brain-child of a pro-skater, in this case Paul Rodriguez (P Rod), and a few close allies, having started life as a streetwear store. The result of this with Primitive, as with HUF, is a well-defined and recognisable aesthetic, that projects the laidback lifestyle of the people involved. The Primitive Apparel Holiday collection will be with very soon and this new look book neatly summarises what to expect. As ever the main themes are based around strong, clean graphics and quality construction that stays loyal to the stylistic foundations that streetwear was built on. The Captain Rugby Shirt (pictured above) is definitely a key piece and encapsulates the aforementioned qualities.
Nike Air Max 94 Felt Pack Cool Grey / Wolf Grey & Dark Grey / Black / White Releasing 27/11/15 12.01am
The classic Air Max 94 has returned in vintage style, The upper is constructed in leather with a mesh base on the toe box and side panels with supportive nubuck overlays and a soft padded neoprene tongue with the iconic Air Max branding. There is a small medallion secured to the bottom of the laces with the Nike tick. The sneakers feature a full length PU with visible 180° heel air sole unit. The outsole is made from rubber with lugs for traction and durability.
The sneakers come in two colourways white, black and dark grey and cool grey, wolf grey, dark grey and black.
Puma R698 Kosma Pack Inca Gold and Black Releasing on Friday 13th November 2015 12.01am.
Puma are set to the launch the R698 Kosma Pack this Friday 13th, which highlights the true potential of this classic runner design. The latest Trinomic pack fully emphasises the shoe’s iconic silhouette by blocking every panel in different materials from mesh to soft leather all topped off with a crackled premium nubuck to create a spectacular autumn shoe.
The R698 is a great tradition of revolutionary ‘90s PUMA performance footwear. Trinomic technology changed the scene with its use of a hexagonal system in the sole that compressed and rebounded load whilst the Trinomic honeycomb cells cushioned and supported athletes. Because of the distinctive design, the iconic shoe is now seen as a casual shoe rather than on a running track. The new collection is being released in two colourways representing the mood and golden hues of Fall – lead by the Inca Gold colourway followed by the Black styles.
To showcase some key pieces of their Holiday collection, HUF have just released this look book set in the brand's home city San Francisco. The cities reputation for creative freedom and a liberal approach to life is reflected in HUF's public image and are of course major features of skate culture. The three sit together perfectly and this look book celebrates that union, and it captures the feeling of this unique Californian city. As for the apparel it shows a focus on the brand's core logos, new takes on traditional pieces such as the long sleeved rugby shirt, with tackle twill details and the coach jacket with satin applique.
As ever we will not be receiving everything featured in this look book, but it gives a good impression of what you can expect from our HUF Holiday drop that is arriving very soon.
Nike Air Haurache Light Premium Black / Black / Metalic Pewter - 708831-004 - Releasing 27th November 2015
In the early 1990s, the first Nike Huarache sneaker was released, which featured a supportive exoskeleton and a one-piece inner neoprene bootie. Since then, the sneakers has been successfully incorporated as a must have shoe across all categories of Nike. The Nike Air Huarache Light brings the iconic style back with a retro look that mimics the original. The neoprene and Lycra® inner sleeve wraps your foot with a stretch support. The minimal eyelet design creates a casual look with a speckled midsole and an encapsulated Nike Air unit offers cushioning and stability. The colour-ways of the Huarache sneaker comes in black, black and metallic pewter, which puts these sneakers as definite popular shoe.
Nike Air Tech Challenge III White / Black / Voltage Purple / Bright Mandain 749957-102
Many people regard Andre Agassi as the most famous star in tennis history, known for his outlandish clothes, rebellious ways and an outstanding tennis player. Andre Agassi’s 1989 Nike air Tech challenge II is the most famous tennis shoe from this period, redefining the air trainer 1 Agassi wore in ‘87’’ and introducing a series of bright colourways. In the mid 2000’s Nike began Tech Challenge retros and The Nike Air Tech Challenge III recaptures the sneakers from the 80’s with the OG Collourways white, volt purple and mandarin.
The sneakers feature the well-known look of the signature style with the ¾ height; zig-zag overlays and tennis ball splatter logo on the heel. They are constructed in a Leather upper offering comfort and durability with a foam midsole and visible Air-Sole unit in the heel.
- November 2015
- CLSC Winter 2015 Look book
- Japanese Sneaker-head culture: Emphasis on Style.
- Nike Holiday Highlight: Nike Air Force 1 Elite Wheat
- Nike Holiday Highlight: Nike Mowabb OG Militia Green / Black-Dark Loden-Bamboo
- Jason Markk Suede Cleaner
- Autumn Highlights with a 10% Discount
- The Hundreds x Pepsi Cola Collab - Coming Soon.
- Sneaker Freaker Magazine - Those Aussies know their kicks.
- Holiday Highlight: Nike Air Max 95 Essentials Black / Clear Grey
- Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro Aqua - Friday 27th November 2015.
- Huf x Thrasher Collab - Downhill From Here - drops 16th Nov.
- Asics Shadow Pack Now On Sale
- Asics Gel Lyte V Gets a Gore-Tex Makeover
- Crepe City Magazine Issue 1 - 172 pages of sneaker knowledge.
- Primitive Apparel Holiday 15 Look Book
- Puma R698 Kosma Pack - Releasing on the 13th November
- Black Friday Release - Nike Air Max 94 Felt Pack
- HUF Winter 2015 Look Book - If you're going to San Francisco...
- Nike Holiday Highlight: Nike Air Huarache Light Premium
- Full of Agassi Attitude - Nike Air Tech Challenge III
- Nike Air Max 1 and 95 Bronze Pack - Friday 6th Nov
- Herschel Supply Co. Fall 2015 Drop
- Nike Air Jordan Spike Forty Game Royal - Weds 4th November
- October 2015
- Nike Air Huarache Utility Camo Black / White - Friday Nov 6th.
- Nike Holiday Highlight - Wmns Nike Air Force 1 Hi Suede Tawny / Tawny
- Michael J Fox tries on the auto-lacing Nike Mags
- Asics Gel 2015 Christmas Pack Bad Santa vs. Jack Frost
- Nike WMNS Air Max 90 Ultra Essential - Streamline Monotone Style
- Nike Holiday Highlight Lunar Force 1 DuckBoot Black / Dark Loden
- Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Winter Bronze - Bamboo Pack
- Air Force 1 Mid ‘07 LV8 – Luxury meets Street Basketball
- Alife Fall 15 Drop Look Book
- Jason Markk Premuim Products For Your Trainers
- Nike Holiday Highlight Air Tech Challenge III White / Vlt Purple
- Saucony Grid 9000 Bungee Pack Releases 15th October 2015
- Bobby Kim aka Bobby Hundreds Interviews Back to the Future Co-Creator Bob Gale
- Nike Air Max 90 Mid Winter Print Grey / Red
- Back to the Future x The Hundreds 2015 Fall/Winter
- CLSC x Diamond Supply Co. Collection - 5 Pointz Look Book
- ASICS Gel Kayano Gore-Tex Pack releases 16th October 2015
- Micheal Jordan portrait in Supreme x Air Jordan tee goes viral.
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Powder Blue
- Nike Air Huarache Utility Black - A new winter ready silhouette
- Puma States GTX Black & Italian Plum
- Nike Air Huarache Utility Iridescent Pack
- ASICS Gel Kayano Evo Tech Pack
- Nike Air Max 90 Mid Winter Triple Black
- Puma x ICNY - Drop 2 - 3rd October 2015
- Saucony Originals Grid 9000 Hallowed Pack
- September 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Black / Black / Dark Grey
- Nike Air Max 1 & 90 Winter Premium Grey Pack
- Rebel 8 Fall 2015 Look Book
- Nike Air Max Wheat Pack - Coming Soon
- Puma Blaze Of Glory Yin Yang Pack - Available On 26th September
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Low Royal Blue Releases On The 7th October
- Nike Air Max 90 Mid Winter Dark Loden - 2nd October 2015.
- The Quiet Life Fall 15 Look Book
- 10 Deep Fall 15 Build and destroy… And rebuild… And destroy again.
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low "Insignia Blue" - 19th Sept 2015
- Nike Air Max 1 and 90 PRM LTR Grey - Coming Soon.
- Sneakerbox 4! New Venue More Sneakers 12/09/15
- Nike Air Tech Challenge III OG "Voltage Purple" - Coming Soon.
- Levis 501 CT - How To Wear.
- Puma R698 Soft Pack releases Friday 11th September 2015
- Puma & ICNY present the Ice Cream Ignite - 12/09/15
- August 2015
- Black Scale QS Injection Pack - 5 Pointz Look Book.
- Publish Brand Focus - Coming Soon To 5 Pointz.
- ASICS Winter Trail Pack releases 18th Sept 2015
- ASICS Workwear Pack - releases 18th Sept 2015
- ASICS Gel Lyte V Fresh - A Closer Look.
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low "Metallic Silver" - 29th August 2015
- Nike Air Huarache Tech Fleece Pack - Thursday 27th August
- Brixton Fall 2015 Look Book - Skate and Americana.
- Nike's Studio 95 exhibition in Tokyo celebrates the AM95.
- Nike Air Trainer Huarache Low Scream Green Coming Soon.
- Adidas and Pharrell Williams bring you the Supershell.
- CLSC x Diamond Supply Co. Collab is on it's way to 5 Pointz
- The Hundreds Fall 15 Look Book - They gone lost their mind.
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Marvin The Martian - 15th August 2015.
- July 2015
- How to clean up your suede shoes with Jason Markk
- WIN a pair of the Nike Air Huarache OG's with 5 Pointz and Crepe City
- Nike Air Max 95 OG Neon - 3 versions dropping 6th August 2015
- 10 Deep Summer 15 Look Book
- HUF Fall 15 Lookbook - back to their roots.
- Nike Air Huarache going back to the OG in Sport Turq
- Nike Air Max2 CB 94 Black / Purple / White - A Closer Look.
- Nike Air Force 1 High 07 Suede Pack Black / Red
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Mars Low Hot Lava - drops 22nd July 2015.
- The Quiet Life Tropical Pack Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Bordeaux releases Saturday 18th July
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Nightshade Pack - A closer look.
- Nike Air Huarache OG Sport Turquoise - launches 24th July 2015
- Nike Air Max 95 - 20 Years and going strong.
- Puma NYY and NYK Trinomic BOG Pack drops Friday 10th July.
- Nike Zoom Penny VI Black / Metallic Copper - A Closer Look
- The Quiet Life - Limited Edition Painted Dot Pack.
- June 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 6 Retro Low Infrared23 - releases 8am 08/07
- Nike Air Huarache QS Wolf Grey... or is it Mag?
- Nike bring the darkness with the Nike Triple Black Pack
- Nike Air Max Volt Pack - Launches 20th July
- Nike Air Jordan Spring 2016 Preview - Celebrating Achievement
- ASICS 50 / 50 Pack - Gel Lyte III, Lyte V, Lyte Speed
- ASICS All White and All Black Gel Lyte III - back for Fall 15.
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Low Grey Mist - A Closer Look
- Nike Air Rift Relaunched for 2015 - drops 11th June 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan 30th Anniversary - My First Pair
- Nike Air Max 95 Game Royal - Fall 2015 at 5 Pointz.
- Coming soon to 5 Pointz - Nike Mobb Ultra Low Dark Grey
- The Quiet Life Summer 2015 - Painted Walls look book by Katrina Dickson.
- Designer Simeon Georgiev imagines some Nikes of the future.
- Nike Air Jordan Son Of Low Grey Mist releases 10th June 2015.
- Nike Huarache NM White / Sail - closer look
- Nike WMNS Air Max ICE pack - launches 4th June 2015
- May 2015
- Primitive Apparel Summer 2015 Illustrated Look Book
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Poison Green' dropping 24th June 2015
- Only New York SS15 in London by 5 Pointz
- Nike Ostrich Pack launches 1st June 2015 - Nike Air Max 1, Air Max 90 and Huarache.
- HUF Summer 2015 Look Book
- WIN a pair of Nike Air Jordan 11 Low Breds with 5 Pointz and The Sole Supplier
- Rebel8 Summer Look Book Summer 15
- CLSC Summer 2015 Look Book
- Nike Air Huarache Light Triple White drops 21st May 2015.
- Nike Air Huarache Triple Black Scheduled for 28th May.
- Nike Air Max 90 Ultra BR 'Breeze' Summit White - close up.
- Asics 'Jamaica' Pack Available Online Now
- Exclusive 5 Pointz Sample Sale
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Low 'True Red'
- Nike Air Jordan Spizike 'Cool Grey'
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro ‘Hare’
- Adidas ‘Cocktail Pack’ – Available Now
- Brixton Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- Krate & Co Shoe Storage Box
- April 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 5 “Pre Grape”
- Puma x Alife 2015 Collection
- ASICS Gel Lyte III Crane
- Nike Juvenate - Packable Convenience with Cushy Comfort.
- Puma Cream Ignite Introduction Pack - drops Saturday 25th April
- Only NY Summer 2015 Collection Look Book
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Delivery Two - Coming Soon to 5 Pointz
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro Barcelona Days - drops Saturday 25th April.
- Puma Blaze Of Glory Crackle Grey / Violet - Closer Look
- Air Tech Challenge II PA Pinstripe - expected 21/04/15
- Nike Air max 90 OG Reverse - drops 14th May 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2015 Preview
- Puma Court Star Emboss Whisper White - Show Summer Some Respect.
- Bugs Bunny and Nike Air Jordan team up once again!
- Nike Air Jordan 11 Georgetown - Drops 11th April 2015
- Adidas x The Hundreds Striker Pack
- Nike Air Huarache Light OG Pack - dropping 23/04/14
- Coming Soon: Nike Air Trainer Huarache
- ASICS Lazer Etch Pack - coming end of April
- X-Large Japan Trip
- March 2015
- Only NY - Spring 15 Sneak Preview
- Nike Air Huarache Run and Roshe Run NM Woven SD - Rainbow Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro Metallic Silver - Sat 4th March 2015
- ASICS Gel Kayano Black and White Pack
- Puma Cream Blaze Of Glory Primary OG Pack Part 2
- The Quiet Life: Spring 15 Look Book
- Nike Air Max Family Values
- Walking on Air with Nike - A History of the Visible Air Unit.
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - A Closer Look
- 10 Deep Spring 15 Drop 1 Look Book
- Crep Protect Wipes Now Available.
- Nike Air Jordan Release April - May - June 2015
- SNEAKERBOX3 Recap
- Adidas Originals Tech Super 3.0 Core Black
- Brixton Hat Focus SP15
- Puma Cream Perforated Pack - States and R698s - released 13th March 2015
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero 'Teal'
- Nike Air Max Polka Dot Pack - Air Max 1 and 90.
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro 30th "Marvin The Martian" drops Sat 7th March.
- February 2015
- Benny Gold Interview with Breaks Magazine.
- The Sole Supplier iOS app.
- Brixton Spring 15 Lookbook - latest collection coming soon.
- CLSC Lookbook SP15 - first drop of the year coming soon.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Teal releasing 14/03/15
- Reebok bring back the Instapump Fury OG Sport.
- Win the Stingray Nike Air Huarache and Air Max 90!
- Sneakerbox 3 is coming to the Big Chill Bristol on Sat 7th March
- Primitive Apparel SP15 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Classic Charcoal - 21/02/15
- Nike Air Huarache Run PA Leather Black / Sea Glass drops 19/02/15
- Adidas Originals' Tubular 93 OG is remastered with Y-3 style
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "Tech Grey" drops 21/02/15
- Adidas Originals take it back to the court with some retro silhouettes
- HUF SP15 Delivery 1 Lookbook
- PUMA x ALIFE Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Laser'
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG
- Nike Huarache NM - two colourways of this new silhouette releasing 12/02/15
- Nike bring back the Air Stab in OG colours on 12/02/15
- ASICS Valentines Pack 2015
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro 30th 'Bulls Over Broadway' drops 14/02/15
- Puma Trinomic Blaze Of Glory 'Primary OG' Pack
- January 2015
- Stay Protected With Crep Protect
- Puma x Brooklyn We Go Hard Capsule dropping 31/01/15
- Nike Flyknit Roshe Run is on it's way in two colourways!
- Jason Markk Product Showcase; Now With Jason Markk Repel.
- Nike Air Jordan Dub Zero Wolf Grey drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Huarache Light Jade Stone and Blue release 22/01/15
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Deluxe Pack
- Nike Air Jordan 7 Retro French Blue drops 24/01/15
- Nike Air Wildwood LE PRM QS Black - Coming Soon
- Puma Disc Crackle Pack dropping Jan 2015.
- Nike Air Jordan Upcoming Releases January - March 2015
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Moire Pack dropping 08/01/15.
- Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Columbia coming early 2015